• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

One starter villager that will never leave?

Lin

Bells
Gold Super Mailbox
One of my friends told me that one of your starter villagers will never move no matter how long you wait... is this true? It's something I'm doubtful of because he's wrong about a lot of stuff. xD; Haha...

Err I hope not. Because if it turns out to be true and it turns out to be Gruff, I won't be too pleased. I mean he's okay but not for forever.

I only have one starter villager left and that's Hans. He's not so bad so I guess I'm okay with this!

Err I hope not. Because if it turns out to be true and it turns out to be Gruff, I won't be too pleased. I mean he's okay but not for forever.

That's what makes me nervous... If it's Hamlet or Pinky I'm good but if it's Drake... that'd suck. He's where I want my Police station. xD;... I just feel paranoid because of what my friend said and because some people claim they had villagers they waited to move out for years and never did. Which I find... very very odd. But even in an old town I had (older AC), there was usually a villager I hated and who never ever seemed to want to leave.

I think that may be true seeing as how ive been attempting to make Vladimir leave for several weeks to no avail and hes the 1st of the original villagers :(

4/5 of my original villagers have asked to move out at some point..So this MAY be true.

>_< I really hope not... For some reason I think it will be Drake for me if it is true just because I want him gone... xD Sigh.

Hmm... Let's see,

Puddles, Egbert, Kid Cat, Annalise, Del

Puddles, Egbert, and Kid Cat have all tried to move. Puddles actually tried to move twice o_O

So, if this is true, either Annalise or Del are my permanent villager o_O

I have a feeling it might be true, too, since Puddles has already tried moving twice. I dunno why I have 2 that haven't tried moving, though

nope! all five of my original villagers have threatened to move out. however, it took FOREVER to finally get the one i wanted out to finally move (i had to TT... like... a lot). so nobody is permanent, but it could be that an original villager or two is much harder to persuade into moving out.

nope! all five of my original villagers have threatened to move out. however, it took FOREVER to finally get the one i wanted out to finally move (i had to TT... like... a lot). so nobody is permanent, but it could be that an original villager or two is much harder to persuade into moving out.

Thank you for being my hero.

My hero too. ; - ; Just in time too... I gotta go to bed (shoulda gone a while ago...) so now I can rest easy. XD

That would be so cool:)

I'm planning on keeping 3/5 of my originals forever (Timbra, Tammi & Mitzi) and ive had the gamefor 3 weeks :)
Kid Cat i will keep for a long time too, and i let Curt move
They have all tried to move except Timbra

I want to keep two of my original villagers (Filbert and Peanut) so I would be totally cool with this. :p But I doubt it's true.

All my starters are almost gone I've made the other 3 stay. BUT I want one to move out so bad he isn't my starter but he won't LEAVE Dx

Back