• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

One of my animals has gone missing, but still in my town?

Guruxo

Bells
Switch
6666-5909-5282
New Leaf Token
Mint
Tasty Cake
I currently have Phil in my town, but I can't find him anywhere! When I try entering his house it says that he's outside, and I have looked everywhere outside for him and even tried using a megaphone to search for him. :(

Hes probably on main street or in one of the villager's houses or shops. :p

He might be in the museum, Able Sisters, Club or just on Main Street. Go find him :3

Thank you! I found him in one of the shops. (I'm gonna lock the thread now)

This often happens to me. I will search the museum, cafe, shops, beaches even other villagers homes but won't find a specific villager. Sometimes I will just let it go but if it really bugs me I will quit, save and go back in to see if the villager shows up.

Usually I just save and quit and start up the game again if I can't find someone. He could be in the museum for all you know.

Back