• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

One of my animals has gone missing, but still in my town?

Guruxo

Bells
Switch
6666-5909-5282
New Leaf Token
Mint
Tasty Cake
I currently have Phil in my town, but I can't find him anywhere! When I try entering his house it says that he's outside, and I have looked everywhere outside for him and even tried using a megaphone to search for him. :(

Hes probably on main street or in one of the villager's houses or shops. :p

He might be in the museum, Able Sisters, Club or just on Main Street. Go find him :3

I often find "missing" villagers in the museum. It can be a pain to track them down and they're usually in the last room I check! LOL

Thank you! I found him in one of the shops. (I'm gonna lock the thread now)

This often happens to me. I will search the museum, cafe, shops, beaches even other villagers homes but won't find a specific villager. Sometimes I will just let it go but if it really bugs me I will quit, save and go back in to see if the villager shows up.

Usually I just save and quit and start up the game again if I can't find someone. He could be in the museum for all you know.

Back