• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

One Chance

L Lawliet said:
Caleb said:
I scored on the third to last day, than came home to a dead wife. Does the wife die no matter what? Also, is there a way to find a cure?
Spoiler alert.

Yes there is, just work in the lab every single day and on the last day you'll find the cure.
DARN IT!!! I knew that would happen too!

The last day I went to the park. ._.

Ricano said:
Sporge27 said:
if you work everyday though your wife still dies.
You just can't please some women.
I went to my car with that Annie girl, and I did some stuff I regret.

Then I found my Wife dead.

COINCIDENCE?

too bad this game is basically copying another flash game.

Sporge27 said:
Psychonaut said:
some guy on newgrounds said:
I wish we could make a boundary to how far "art" games can go before they aren't actually games.

I logged on to newgrounds today to have some fun but instead got a "game" that consisted of holding down the Right button and dealing with "consequences" that are not of my control in the game and frankly aren't even coherent to the choices that I made.

Its almost like you just wan't us to play this "game" so you can impose an impossible chance of winning or success to spew a message that I don't even rightly understand.

On the bright side, you saved me the trouble of not having to play it again by not having that replay button thing.

try a little harder next time.
pretty much agreed.

i just thought it was pretty BS that after you go to the roof once, youre *censored.3.0*ed for the rest of the game. and it's just *censored.2.0* to play. but i guess it isn't really supposed to be a game.. right? :/

oh well.
I don't agree. It was a simplistic game but it was still a game.

technically you could make a game that was more like a movie just by adding in quicktime events.
yeah, you COULD call it a game.. but i wouldn't, so much..

there's a fine line between interactive movie and video game.. but to each their own, i guess.

Back