On your wedding day..

cake or cupcakes?

• Cupcakes

Votes: 15 18.8%
  • Cake

Votes: 65 81.3%

• Total voters
I like the idea of cupcakes actually. You'd feel less bad about having more than one, I think ;)

I've never really given much thought to the idea of my future wedding. I've never been one of those people that imagines every detail. I knew a few friends like that but eh. It'll probably come down to what my wife wants.

i'm not planning on getting married but,,, I voted for tiered cake! It's like, the ONE occasion where it's acceptable to have a giant cake. DO IT!

We had a very small intimate wedding. So, I got a simple two tier cake. I thought about just doing cupcakes with small cake for the cutting. However, we just ended up going cake.

Tiered cake for the same reason I'd want a white dress even though it's not my favorite color - it's a special day and one of the only occasions for both!

Traditional cake, simply because its the tradition. It's bigger too so it feels more grand, where as cupcakes feel like a snack. The mention about cutting the cake is also pretty memorable/special. There are more options when it comes to decorating with cakes too.

cupcakes is like something for a kid's birthday party, or something to put on the side of cakes. cake is more elegant.

i don't think i want to get married ever but i like the look and extravagance of wedding cakes. some of them are so pretty and it feels like a shame that they're meant to be eaten ; v;

i dont intend to get married but i prefer cupcakes myself
but i honestly don't care, it depends what my partner would like

I mean, I don't really see myself getting married, but probably cake as it has a bigger presence, looks better, tastes better in my opinion, and is a lot easier to set up (doesn't require an overly complicated display setup usually)

If I were to ever get married, probably a cake. I just think it'd look nicer and more..eloquent I suppose?
But if we were to go completely off tradition, I want pizza at a wedding. Nothing is better than a pizza party lol

Back