• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

On your wedding day..

cake or cupcakes?

• Cupcakes

Votes: 15 18.8%
  • Cake

Votes: 65 81.3%

• Total voters
I like the idea of cupcakes actually. You'd feel less bad about having more than one, I think ;)

I've never really given much thought to the idea of my future wedding. I've never been one of those people that imagines every detail. I knew a few friends like that but eh. It'll probably come down to what my wife wants.

i'm not planning on getting married but,,, I voted for tiered cake! It's like, the ONE occasion where it's acceptable to have a giant cake. DO IT!

We had a very small intimate wedding. So, I got a simple two tier cake. I thought about just doing cupcakes with small cake for the cutting. However, we just ended up going cake.

Tiered cake for the same reason I'd want a white dress even though it's not my favorite color - it's a special day and one of the only occasions for both!

Traditional cake, simply because its the tradition. It's bigger too so it feels more grand, where as cupcakes feel like a snack. The mention about cutting the cake is also pretty memorable/special. There are more options when it comes to decorating with cakes too.

cupcakes is like something for a kid's birthday party, or something to put on the side of cakes. cake is more elegant.

i don't think i want to get married ever but i like the look and extravagance of wedding cakes. some of them are so pretty and it feels like a shame that they're meant to be eaten ; v;

i dont intend to get married but i prefer cupcakes myself
but i honestly don't care, it depends what my partner would like

I mean, I don't really see myself getting married, but probably cake as it has a bigger presence, looks better, tastes better in my opinion, and is a lot easier to set up (doesn't require an overly complicated display setup usually)

If I were to ever get married, probably a cake. I just think it'd look nicer and more..eloquent I suppose?
But if we were to go completely off tradition, I want pizza at a wedding. Nothing is better than a pizza party lol

Back