• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

On then next animal crossing, what would you want/expect?

I like the playground pwp's, but I wish they had more.Imagine a cute little swing set. It gently swings back and forth when you or a villager sits on it. Or a slide that you can actually slide down on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

A cute lemonade stand pwp.

id like for it to change the view from way over head to somewhat closer to the view you have on the animal crossing course on mk8, and of course for things to look similar to how they were on that course too. :)
i want more trees and flowers and cross breeding :)
more personalities for the villagers and more dialogue too
and possibly a few more choices for town layout at start xD

On the next Animal Crossing game I really want more freedom with placing PWP's. I would still want to be Mayor, as I really like that aspect, so I would still want PWP's. I just wish I could change the direction of PWP's and place them wherever I please. I also would like the PWP limit to be gone. I want to place a lot of streetlights! ;_;

Secondly, I want the ability to place all of my villagers houses. I know you can kind of do that right now, via plot resetting, but I would much prefer it if Isabelle would notify me the day a villager was moving in and let my pick where there house should go. This way there wouldn't be any issues of lost hybrids or perfect fruit trees, or horrid placements keeping me from displaying bridges. ;_;

Thirdly I would want the villager limit to be gone! :p This is wishful thinking, since it's not possible hahaha. I just wish I could have more villagers! At least 20. ;_;

And lastly, I want the ability to kick out villagers! >~< There are some villagers that I just don't want in my town and I hate having to wait for them to ask to move, then have them back out of moving... it's a hassle. I just want to be able to boot them out of my town hahah.

Back