On My Daily Walk... I found a Jacob's Ladder.

Dommy

The King of Toad Town
Bells
So today I was doing my daily walk to find out if I achieved Perfect Town like I always day and boom. I found a Jacob's Ladder near Coco's House. I was pretty excited but I didn't stop. I continued my walk and found another one right at the end of it, both were near a cliff though. So after collecting the two Jacob's Ladders I go to the town hall and talk to Isabelle>Citizen Satisfactory and then boom, she tells me I have the Perfect Town or however she words it so, I've finally achieved it. I just have to hold Perfect Town for 15 more days and for those of you who say time travel, time traveling will cause weeds and I'm not TTing 15 times.... maybe...

Anyways um I'm actually looking for some Robo Furniture and Astro Furniture so if you want to help me complete my town it would be nice of you. Head over to my thread because this isn't a trading thread.

Thread: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?136630-Robo-And-Astro-Furniture

I'd prefer to go to your town since I'm going to be a bit protective of my town now due to having to keep Perfect Town for 15 days without any flowers dying, especially my Jacob's Ladders...

I TTed those 15 days :p.
Just check everyday for weeds and wilted flowers, talk to Isabelle, save then repeat.

Just switch to Beautiful Ordinance and then you can TT those days

I do have that Ordinance but Weeds can still appear, that's the problem.. They're rare though but I have TT before and one or two weeds pop up.

Back