• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Older Players

Hey John and other fellow 'older' players!

Found something out inadvertently the other day, ( this may be common knowledge so sorry)
But... I took a little sit down on the far right on the ledge of tree in the plaza...... And the music changed and it gave me a history of my town, pretty cute!

Anyway, that was my little pearl of wisdom, for the day.

Take care
Peaches

Hi Peaches!

Wow! The game is constantly surprising me.

Thank's for pointing that out.
Appreciated.

John from Lululand

Hey I'm uk too would like to add you please

Wow.
I have many UK friends!

Please add me, then leave me a message, and I'll add you right back.

Take care, and have a wonderful day!
(Friend code is in left sidebar)

John from Lululand

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey I'm uk too would like to add you please

Got ya added my friend. Sorry for my delay. Hope to see you in the game real soon!!!

John from Lululand

Lululand's gates are open!!

Come on dawwn!

See a paradise that's sure to soothe your weary soul.

Visit the resident houses, each with a focus to make you smile or frown! So come on down!

Mayor John

Looking to visit towns. Add me.

Added ya!
Hi Joey!

I added ya.

Thank you for adding me first.

You'll love Lulutown!

All I ask is that you don't run. Please walk everywhere you go.

I have my prize hybrid flowers out, and running removes flowers.

You'll probably hear this from anyone with flowers... They're real hard to get (hybrids), and some colors are darn near impossible to create (rare).

So, please stay on the pathways, and walk.

I went into this a bit more than usual because I see you just logged into TBT on June 30, and thus, might be new to both the game, and common visitor expectancies. If you're already familiar with all this, sorry for the unnecessary mention.

Lululand's resident homes (Mayor, Lulu, Tweety, and Sweety) are purposefully designed for your entertainment. You'll certainly see what I mean when you visit each of their houses.

Any hooo... That's pretty much it.

Have fun,
Don't run,
Leave the flowers to grow in the sun :)

Also... Unless it's a rare item, I can obtain most anything in those houses for you. Just ask.

Thank you!

See you in the Game!

John from Lululand

Weeelllll...

As you know, I got rid of Muffy.
I did this to grab her plot as it was directly in front of my Mayor house.

I now have fountains in the front of my castle.

Her replacement? Some character named Blanche. Where did "Blanche" plant their villager house? RIGHT IN FRONT OF LULU'S HOUSE!

So... I'll be getting out the ole toy hammer again... cause "Blanche" has to go.

Too bad we can't reverse the villager plot when it's still pending a house.

Take care.. John

36 here, play most evenings. And my days off, and when I have a moment of free time, lol
4596-9813-9997

Hello dear friends...

Lululand will be off-line for minor renovations (folliage and light dusting).

Hope to be back up realy soon!!

John from Lululand

Hey I'm 18 and would love someone to play with. :)

Hi Darthemma!

Go ahead and add me (Friend Code on the left sidebar). Then send me a message, and I'll add ya right away!

I used to just add people to requested, but ended up with a lot of 3DS Friend requests that didn't get done on their side. So.... I've just started to ask people to add me if they're really interested in playing the game.

The benefit to friends is pretty awesome. Like... say that the roaming villager "Katie" shows up in your town, asking if you'll take her somewhere. It's really nice when you can see that another "friend" just happens to be on-line so you can take Katie over there. Then, the next morning, you get a gift from Katie, and sometimes it's something rare.

Or... sometimes the villagers ask for a piece of fruit that isn't grown in your town. What do you do? Nice to have friends.

Anyhoo... just add me, and I'll add ya RIGHT back.

Lululand is pretty much laid out as a tourist location (trap? heh heh). The houses are all geared to ah and wow the visitor.
That's my enjoyment of the game anyway.

Hope to see you in Lululand soon!

Take care...

John from Lululand

What a pleasure it was to meet you.

Let me know if you need anything.

Take care....
John from Lululand

Thanks! Love your town! We should do some tours or something soon!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey I'm 18 and would love someone to play with. :)

Hey! My town is pretty new and not very impressive at the moment, but I'll add you so we can do tours, trade patterns and stuff in the future!

Hi!!

Need help!

Gracie is in Lululand, and I need "ICONIC" clothes!

I've only been able to find the hat and top. Need:

Pants, shoes, accessories.

Anyone out there able to loan me any iconic clothing?

It's listed here:

http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/gracie-fashion-check#iconic

Thank you

John from Lululand

PS: Time is of the essence...
I have one hour left.

Ty

i can order some iconic clothes for you, just gimme a few minutes to round everything up :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i ordered the clothes, just lemme know when your gates are open and i'll drop them off

Back