• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Oh snap Punchy.

Bells
Switch
3641-2793-6219
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
So, after paying off my bridge, I put my charger in the game and left it on. A few hours later, I check on it and Punchy has spread his plaid shirt everywhere. Diana, Deena, Flurry, all wearing Punchy's plaid shirt. I mean, even Diana! She looks horrific. Has this ever happened to you before? Other than with that god damn ducky tank?

Yea.. I complained Kid Cat to Isabelle on his outfit. He changed into the sporty tank and even encouraged Stitches and Fang to wear it -_-

Yes. When Annalisa was in town, she was spreading a striped shirt to Daisy, Skye, and possibly more of my villagers. Annalisa has moved out, but the ugly shirts remain.

Lionel wore a speedway tank, and then Lily, Pippy, and Pashmina started wearing it xD

I've had Erik for 4 months and he's never changed his shirt once o_O

I love it when they choose to wear my designs! But yes, the ugly shirt passing has happened in my town too...

My villagers have passed around what they're wearing, but they all usually look pretty good in it. XD

Most of my villagers are currently wearing some orange kind of shirt. ~_~

Bones is wearing Mira's shirt. I really wonder how this will turn out.

Roald randomly started wearing an orange tie-dye tank and then infected all my favorite villagers with it. Even my recently traded Francine, whom I just managed to get to wear her original clothes after like 5 tries, and the next day she wears that hideous orange shirt! I hated Roald for this. :p I was glad when he moved.
Punchy's clothes seem a lesser evil to me than a random orangy gradient tank.

Last edited:
Sometimes my villagers pass around what they are wearing. It usually isn't too bad.

Last edited:
In one of my towns, everyone but Cube wore that winter sweater, and I nearly popped a blood vessel by buying everyone different shirts so they wouldn't all look the same.

I love how the shirts are all magically the right size for villagers.
I like to imagine Hopper the short, fat penguin squeezing into the top that Bunnie gave him.

I had that happen a few times in autumn. First with a really ugly plaid shirt in October, then a blue tie-dye shirt when November came aroud, and lastly an orange tie-dye shirt. Aurora is still wearing the orange one, and she's my favorite current villager. It makes me think of a life jacket, and penguins don't need those. Argh.

Gwen (who has now moved out) spread her shirt to Coco, but I'm fine with it. I think a few other people switched to what she was wearing when she still lived in my town, but they all switched to designs in my Able Sisters. But it looks weird on some of them because they were designs for male characters, and there are female villagers wearing them.

Last edited:
I'm normally okay with them sharing their clothes ;_; except for one time the tin shirt was spreading around & it's just so ugly and rusty looking.. LOL I'm glad that phase has passed. ;A;

I don't mind sharing, but I do mind if they share those (ugly) Anyonetown designs. I always wondered, but never tried, if you replace such a design at Ables with your own pattern, will the clothes the villagers are wearing change too?

I found a great interest in designing my own pro-clothes, rather then path patterns. ;)

Last edited:
I don't mind sharing, but I do mind if they share those (ugly) Anyonetown designs. I always wondered, but never tried, if you replace such a design at Ables with your own pattern, will the clothes the villagers are wearing change too?

I found a great interest in designing my own pro-clothes, rather then path patterns. ;)

If you put up your own designs, there is a high chance your villagers might wear them. It may take a while, though.

Back