80s anime is cool
Bells
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Yellow Candy
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
My 2nd favorite villager, Bluebear is in Boxes....

I am torn apart, since she NEVER told me that she was moving.
She was my angel. ; ^ ;

Oh no. :(
Bluebear is one of my dreamies, I know exactly how you feel.
Maybe you can get her back by cycling?

I'm sorry for your loss. This is why I check upon my villagers every three to five in-game days when I don't take care of them. Hopefully you try doing the same thing.

Last edited:
Oh no. :(
Bluebear is one of my dreamies, I know exactly how you feel.
Maybe you can get her back by cycling?
Thanks.
I think I reached around the point in which I can get her again.
So, not all hope is lost.

If you have a second copy, or a really good friend, they can hold them for you, so 16 move outs later, they can move back.

Aww, I'm sorry :( I actually have her, so if you don't cycle her through first, then maybe I can give her to you :) She hasn't asked about moving yet though, so I can't be sure.

Oh, I'm so sorry. I know that's just an awful feeling. I hope you can cycle her back soon and maybe meet some nice villagers along the way. Good luck!

Aw sorry to hear that D: The same thing happened to me also, I lost Rosie without her telling me she was moving, I talked to her almost everyday before she moved I think

Oh gosh, I am so sorry. I was utterly gutted when Tia decided to leave me. I played daily, never time traveled and talked to every villager a few times at least. No one warned me, and Tia never pinged. Sometimes, it just happens, unfortunately. :(

The same thing happened with two dreamies of mine- Flurry and Olivia. I talked to them EVERY DAY. ARGH.

Same feeling when Rodney left me. I went into his house, and I didn't hear K.K. Rockabilly. I saw the boxes. I started crying.

It's happened to me twice in my main town. Mira left without telling me. I didn't play for like a day and when I logged back on she was just gone. Then I logged on once and Lolly was in boxes. I was really sad. But I'm getting both of them on my second town in memory.

Aw I'm so sorry! :(
I hope you can get her again! Or get another cutie pie peppy! ;-;

I feel your pain. It really sucks when you lose a favorite villager! I hope you can get her back :)

Back