• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

OH. MY. GOD.

dragonflamez said:
Wow, Fly just got owned in the most extreme sense.
And I'm sorry, but Indiana Jones < Han Solo
xD

Well, people have their opinions... And both characters are Harrison Ford.

:D

Yes. I am aware of games on the 360 other than Gears of War. They are: Mass Effect, Halo 3, BioShock, Assassin's Creed, Too Human, The Darkness, Oblivion, Overlord, Two Worlds, and Blue Dragon, among MANY others. Can't say that same thing for the Wii now can you?

Fabio said:
Yes. I am aware of games on the 360 other than Gears of War. They are: Mass Effect, Halo 3, BioShock, Assassin's Creed, Too Human, The Darkness, Oblivion, Overlord, Two Worlds, and Blue Dragon, among MANY others. Can't say that same thing for the Wii now can you?
Im not a Wii Fanatic, but you, are a GOW fanatic.

YogurtBandit said:
Fabio said:
Obviously you've never played GoW. It's better than most shooters, definitely better than Halo 2.

UltraByte said:
YogurtBandit said:
Fabio said:
Obviously you've never played GoW. It's better than most shooters, definitely better than Halo 2.
It has a creepy storyline though.

Halo 3 shall own all. If youve seen multiplayer videos, Youd know what Im talking about.

YogurtBandit said:
UltraByte said:
YogurtBandit said:
Fabio said:

Halo 3 shall own all. If youve seen multiplayer videos, Youd know what Im talking about.
Halo 3 won't own everybody. It looks nicely done and fun, but online play ruins Halo because of all the cheaters and people who HAVE TO WIN OR ELSE. On GoW, you can at least make jokes with the players or get into a friendly chat.

UltraByte said:
YogurtBandit said:
UltraByte said:
YogurtBandit said:
Fabio said:

Halo 3 won't own everybody. It looks nicely done and fun, but online play ruins Halo because of all the cheaters and people who HAVE TO WIN OR ELSE. On GoW, you can at least make jokes with the players or get into a friendly chat.
Thats because its too popularrrrrrrrr

^_^

Fabio said:
UltraByte said:
Fabio said:
Thank you for that, Ultra.
Hey, it's the truth.
That it is. Most people who've never experienced Gears are like 'OMG OVERRATED SHOOTER MARIO PWNS LOL', but trust me. Play this game and you will want to make love with it.
I do, I do. It's just that I express regret in not owning it OR an XBox360

dragonflamez said:
Fabio said:
UltraByte said:
Fabio said:
Thank you for that, Ultra.
Hey, it's the truth.
That it is. Most people who've never experienced Gears are like 'OMG OVERRATED SHOOTER MARIO PWNS LOL', but trust me. Play this game and you will want to make love with it.
I do, I do. It's just that I express regret in not owning it OR an XBox360
My self, Id have too rent it first.

Back