Help with my Sailor Moon Island

Rex of Elysium

Bells
As you guys know I have recently reset my town by accident. However, I had to reset again, because I only just now noticed.....I mispelled Usagi's name. Yes, I somehow, I accidently spelled it "Usgai" I accidently switched the "A" and "G", and am only now just noticing it. I really hate to do this because I had a perfect layout, fruit, started with Mira, and even got Hans from the campsite, but my obsession over minor details like this prevents me from enjoying my island knowing I can't change the name I spelled wrong. On the bright side, I can at least test the game to see if you get the same Smug in your campsite no matter how many times you reset, but it probobly isn't the case, and I will get someone else. If not Hans, than I hope I can at the very least get Ken. Anyway, that is not what this post is about. This post is about what I am going to be doing. Since I used Umbra last time, and I pretty much have to reset due to how distracting the name thing is. I will likely go with the second place winner of the poll I held, and call it, Eclipse this time.

That being said, I have some plans for the island. I plan to make all 5 of the main characters of Sailor Moon; Usagi, Ami, Rei, Makoto/Mako, and Minako. I will likely drop Mira from my list because I am making Minako, who Mira is likely based on. I plan to have a villager for each of the 9 planetary Sailor Senshi, and one for Tuxedo Mask as well. Right now the plan is:

Usagi/Moon - Chester (Usagi started off the series as a lazy, ditzy, crybaby. So I feel a lazy would be a good fit)
Ami/Mercury - Hans (Ami has ice powers, and was pretty reclusive before meeting Usagi much like a yeti is)
Rei /Mars- Judy (Rei can be a bit of a jerk to Usagi, kind of like snooty villagers)
Makoto/Jupiter - Rory (Jupiter is super strong, in addition to her lightnin and flower powers, so a Jock works)
Minako/Venus - (I dislike the live action series, Minako is a teen idol, so peppys talking about being a pop star fits)
Setsuna/Pluto - ??? (Normal needed by default)
Haruka/Uranus - Cherry (Haruka is a butch tomboy, so I feel an Uchi is a good fit.)
Michiru/Neptune - Octavian (Michiru has power over the sea. So an Octopus is perfect for her)
Hotaru/Saturn - Muffy (Hotaru often wears black in her civilian form)
Mamoru/Tuxedo Mask - Ken (Tuxedo Mask is sort of ninja like, so I feel this one is a good fit)

I need ideas for furniture in each of the 5 houses, and possibly better matching villagers. However, I need at least one of each personality. Keep that in mind.

Maybe, Nan for Setsuna it would fit her tall dark looks, and a lazy rabbit would be better for Usagi, Hopkins or Claude.

Maybe, Nan for Setsuna it would fit her tall dark looks, and a lazy rabbit would be better for Usagi, Hopkins or Claude.

Not really a fan of Rabbit villagers outside of Mira. So I just picked one of my favorite lazy vilallagers.

Also, not a fan of goats either. I kind of think they look a bit creepy.

Not really a fan of Rabbit villagers outside of Mira. So I just picked one of my favorite lazy vilallagers.

Also, not a fan of goats either. I kind of think they look a bit creepy.

Then how about Celia for your Setsuna, the green trim on her feathers could be like Setsuna's green hair. Zucker would be a good Usagi as well, the girl was somewhat food obsessed as well as being somewhat reminiscent of her hair style.

Back