OH MY GOD YES

majnin

Bells
Mailbox
Words do not describe my happiness right now. T-Bone is moving out on the 24th.

He is definitely one of my least favourite villagers, he just generally annoys me. Him and Tank. Ew.

I felt the exact same way when Skye just mentioned she was moving.

I've been trying to get her out for more than 12 hours for a trade.

I was like, "Oh my god, YESSS!" and began jumping all over the room. My mom was all like "whut"

I felt the exact same way when Skye just mentioned she was moving.

I've been trying to get her out for more than 12 hours for a trade.

I was like, "Oh my god, YESSS!" and began jumping all over the room. My mom was all like "whut"

Congrats!!! I really hate a lot of my villagers so whenever one of them asks to move it's like a giant party. It was even better when Jambette left!

Congrats!!! I really hate a lot of my villagers so whenever one of them asks to move it's like a giant party. It was even better when Jambette left!

Lol. :3 I think my mom knows what happened, though, because earlier I had a long talk with her while I explained everything about Animal Crossing, and I'd mentioned that I've been trying to get Skye to move for a while.

SO excited.

I envy you guys! I have Penelope in my town and I've been trying to get her out for weeks. I've tried all sorts of methods including ignoring her for two weeks, and net whacking (though I found out through research that net whacking makes it harder to get them out) UGH, ONE DAY!!

Do you guys know of any methods to get villagers out quicker? I know it's not random but she's been here for so long. C'mon Penelope; get outta here!

In the past 2 weeks, only 1 villager has requested to move.. and it was my favorite villager :S

I HATE YOU CHOPS, PASHMINA, EUGENE, FRANK, and MATHILDA

Peanut I still like you but you are free to go :X

I envy you guys! I have Penelope in my town and I've been trying to get her out for weeks. I've tried all sorts of methods including ignoring her for two weeks, and net whacking (though I found out through research that net whacking makes it harder to get them out) UGH, ONE DAY!!

Do you guys know of any methods to get villagers out quicker? I know it's not random but she's been here for so long. C'mon Penelope; get outta here!

You need to get her to 'ping' you, my favourite methods for this areeeee:

1) Go diving and stay in the water for 5-10 minutes then run around your town in front of villagers. One will ping you. Sometimes they'll suggest a PWP, ask to move, or just talk about something random.

2) Save and quit, then load the game back up. Then run around town again waiting for a ping.

3) Go to the island, do a few tours, beetle hunt. Maybe go to CT, this works too. Just hang around for a little while. When I get back a villager normally pings me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

In the past 2 weeks, only 1 villager has requested to move.. and it was my favorite villager :S

I HATE YOU CHOPS, PASHMINA, EUGENE, FRANK, and MATHILDA

Peanut I still like you but you are free to go :X

Haha, I feel your pain! But hey, I see your dreamies. If Cranston wants to move I will gladly let you have him. He's sweet but not really my favourite.

This will probably be my reaction when Cheri asks me to move. Her house is right where I want to build my cafe. I WANT MY CAFE! COFFEE! MUST HAVE COFFEE! *imagine an evil laugh emote here* MWA HA HA HA HAAAA!

Haha I had the exact same reaction when Paula, Benedict, and Quillson moved. It's such a nice moment in life when a villager you really don't like finally moves.

T-Bone is the only villager I ever requested to leave. In the beginning I had Isabelle tell him to change his shirt. Honestly, he's a nice guy. Loves Zen. After he left I was sad. He sent a picture of himself in a sweet letter with an extra message.

Back