• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[OFFLINE] I Can Help You For FREE! (Katie, Initiatives, Shops, and more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sorry, the WiFi keeps connecting and disconnecting, I keep getting resetti screen, I restarted the modem

I can try picking up the items from your town, if you think that might work better. Since it's only five items, it would be very simple for me to pick them up.

In any case, my gate is open again now, so you can try to visit again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let me know when you're ready with your other town, and I'll open my gate again.

Okay, my gate is open, so once you're able to connect, you can come right over to pick up your stuff.

Shampoodles, Nooks, and Kicks are closed. But there's still the Emporium, Ables, Retail, and other favors I can offer. :)

(Plus those 2 weeds! Somebody's got to want to pull them. XD)

Certainly, 5cm/s! I'll open my gate for you now, please follow me to the villagers. :)

tysm! i'll be right there!

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg i'm sorry to be a bother again, but i just found katie walking around town- is it okay if i drop her off real quick please? ;;

That's just fine! I'll open my gate for you again. She'll drop her ticket, so don't be surprised.

Yeah, Katie will drop her ticket whenever you try to take her to a town that already has Katie, or had Katie earlier that same day, to avoid the paradox of bringing Katie to a place where she already is/just was.

Wow! I see that you’re offline now, but wow!! What a great service, maybe you should add this to your RV Visits shop and it’ll be BOMB. Though I think RV visits belong in Re-Tail and this belongs in Train Station. You should also do town tunes, you’re so good at them! Oh well, maybe when I find you online I’ll need to get some Meow Coupon help. Thanks!

Not sure if you're joking with me, Chick. XD

I already do town tunes, and I have a link to the thread where I do them in my signature. I essentially combine all of my threads in my RV thread because I also link this thread in my signature. I didn't put a link to my RV thread in my signature because it's my most popular thread already.

Anyway, I'm here now, my shops are open. Does anyone need anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back