[OFFLINE] I Can Help You For FREE! (Katie, Initiatives, Shops, and more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOTE: I'm in the Pacific time zone, have the Beautiful Town Ordinance, and do not time travel, so my shops will only be open during their normal hours in Pacific time.

I can help you with what you need for free! No need to pay me, I'm happy to help you out if you need help with any of these things:

Need somewhere to drop off Katie? You can bring her to my town! (Remember, it's okay if she drops her ticket; you'll still get her reward in the mail just the same.)

Want to get your hair cut but don't have Shampoodles unlocked yet? You can visit mine!

Want to shop at the T&T Emporium and other Main Street Shops? I have them all!

Want to get your fortune told and find out you lucky item of the day? Katrina's shop is on Main Street!

Need to get a petition signed? You can get it done in my town! (Follow me, I will lead you to villagers for signatures.)

Want to sell fruit for a higher price? My native fruit is apples, so all others will sell for more!

Initiatives! Need to visit another town, have someone visit your town, get a house exterior from Nook's, or some other task for MEOW coupons? I can help!

And if there's something else you need help with, ask and see if I'm able to help you.

Just one important rule:

On Main Street, you can roam around and go into any shops you want and buy anything you like. But in my actual town, stay with me at all times.

Hello there. Can I ask for help? I just want someone to hold my stuff as I reset my town. I won't be able to mail them since silly me ...forgot to get stationary....

Ahhh can you take Katie off my hands for me please? ������

- - - Post Merge - - -

I’ll hold your items for you if you’d like! I just really need someone to take Katie for me lol.

Last edited:
Ahhh can you take Katie off my hands for me please? ������

- - - Post Merge - - -

I’ll hold your items for you if you’d like! I just really need someone to take Katie for me lol.

Please forgive me if I assume wrong or post wrong. I couldn't help that you said "hold items" part and wonder if that's for me. I do apologize.

I'm here to help, sorry for the delay. I'll gladly hold your items, YummyPumpkin, how many items is it?

Keki, I can take Katie now, too. I'll add you and open my gate.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I could give you stationery, but I don't see how that would help you. Are you able to mail letters to your new town after resetting an old one?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looks like you haven't added me yet. Let me know when you're ready to drop off Katie, Keki, and I'll open my gate.

Okay thank you so much! I’ll add you as soon as I get back in my room. :)

I'm here to help, sorry for the delay. I'll gladly hold your items, YummyPumpkin, how many items is it?

Keki, I can take Katie now, too. I'll add you and open my gate.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I could give you stationery, but I don't see how that would help you. Are you able to mail letters to your new town after resetting an old one?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looks like you haven't added me yet. Let me know when you're ready to drop off Katie, Keki, and I'll open my gate.

Oh thank you very much. I hope it's not too much or bad..
I have 23 items that I would like to keep after resetting town over. Is that alright? Or should I lower it?
Also trying to add you but will need name. So is your username ok to put it?
Oh nvm it showed up xD ... I am not used to this since it always ask for name..

Last edited:
23 items is just fine! You don't need the name, you can put in anything into the 3DS friend list, and the correct name will be input automatically once we've both added each other.

I'll open my gate for you now, if you're ready. You can drop your items next to the train station. Will you be resetting your new town repeatedly to try for a map you like, or will you come over with the first town that you get?

23 items is just fine! You don't need the name, you can put in anything into the 3DS friend list, and the correct name will be input automatically once we've both added each other.

I'll open my gate for you now, if you're ready. You can drop your items next to the train station. Will you be resetting your new town repeatedly to try for a map you like, or will you come over with the first town that you get?

Mostly for name changing and for a better map.
And I don't know if I can carry all 23 items unless I can come and come back with the other items. Unless you do not mind that? (Totally new to acnl like about half of a month....). I'll be on my way. I just saw that I didn't need to...which makes me wonder why there were times I need to put name Omo.... guess invalids?

When the friend list asks for a name, it's just temporary, so you know which FC you entered before the correct name is added. I always just use the first letter of the username of people when I enter FC's, so I know who hasn't added me yet.

You can use the locker in the train station to hold lots of items, so you can definitely do 23 in one trip. Are you ready for me to open my gate now?

Okay sorry, had some technical difficulties w my internet but it’s fixed for
now! �� Ready when you are!!

When the friend list asks for a name, it's just temporary, so you know which FC you entered before the correct name is added. I always just use the first letter of the username of people when I enter FC's, so I know who hasn't added me yet.

You can use the locker in the train station to hold lots of items, so you can definitely do 23 in one trip. Are you ready for me to open my gate now?

Yep! But I notice I don't have anything on the list of towns to go to even after adding. Is it only when the gates open?

Okay, just let me know when you're ready for me to open my gate again, and you can come pick up your items.

All right, just let me know when you're ready with your TPC photo and everything, and I'll open my gate for you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back