[OFFLINE] I Can Help You For FREE! (Katie, Initiatives, Shops, and more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Nook's Homes has the fairytail mailbox today, and all of my shops are currently open. Does anyone need anything?

mind if i come get my fortune told and poke around the shops?

(side note: i feel like i'm always bugging you for something, ahhh! i'm sorry!) :c

That's just fine! And do you still want the witch's robe? I got one from another town yesterday, and I was holding onto it for you.

And no need to apologize, I wouldn't offer all of my services if I didn't want people to use them. I'm always happy to help people and share what I have with them. :)

Last edited:
SERIOUSLY OMG YOU ARE THE BEST

yes, i would LOVE to have it. how much do i owe you?

It's free. Everything I offer is always free. I'll open my gate for you now, if you're ready to visit. :)

I'd love to visit your shops if possible?

and if you have any perfect apples that would be amazing

Certainly, Aderyn! You're more than welcome to visit my shops. And how many perfect apples would you like?

Yes, I'll open my gate for you now, Aderyn, and I'll have a basket of 9 perfect apples for you, too.

You're welcome! Happy to help!

Does anyone else need any help with anything?

hello- if you're still available, i'd love it if i could please bring over a couple of hybrids from my main town so i can come get them on my side town to breed :) tysm!

Item transfer? Certainly! I'll open my gate for you now, 5cm/s

tysm!! i'll be right over :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahh so sorry for the inconvenience- my 3ds is forcing a system update on me before i can connect to wifi, so i'm going to be a lil late ;;
sorry for the issues!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back