• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop [OFFLINE] Hybrids & Gardening Shop || Reserves 1/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will send payment now! I will show you where you can drop the hybrids, if we run outta space I have more room elsewhere LOL. Just don't run in the town, all that obvious stuff. :)

of course! *brings shovel over* jkjk. I'm very respectful in peoples' towns! <3
and I will follow you, of course! I'll have to make a few locker trips ^^.

One pre-order slot is now free. A second one should free up soon!

I'll be re-stocking hybrids every 2 days (or so) and sets every week. Do check them out! Feel free to request any Gracie sets you'd like to see. :)

I apologize that I keep adding on but.. I have more TBT bells now so I was hoping I could possible change my pre-order from 41 blue-hydrangeas to 50? < : Just let me know and I will send more bells your way //♥

(Also I just want to make sure that the total sent ends up adding up in the end so.. You have written that I had sent 102 bells when I had actually sent 105? ; v ; I know it's a small amount and all.. I just don't wan there to be any confusion later or anything.. asdfa)

I apologize that I keep adding on but.. I have more TBT bells now so I was hoping I could possible change my pre-order from 41 blue-hydrangeas to 50? < : Just let me know and I will send more bells your way //♥

(Also I just want to make sure that the total sent ends up adding up in the end so.. You have written that I had sent 102 bells when I had actually sent 105? ; v ; I know it's a small amount and all.. I just don't wan there to be any confusion later or anything.. asdfa)

Thanks for correcting that amount! I actually deleted my inbox msgs, so I had to guess how much it was, I'll change that now! :) Would you be able to wait about 15 minutes? I'll need to TT get the additional 9 bushes ^^.

So total TBT would be 250 TBT, minus the 105 already sent. So outstanding would be 145 TBT. :D

Thanks for correcting that amount! I actually deleted my inbox msgs, so I had to guess how much it was, I'll change that now! :) Would you be able to wait about 15 minutes? I'll need to TT get the additional 9 bushes ^^.

So total TBT would be 250 TBT, minus the 105 already sent. So outstanding would be 145 TBT. :D
Oh my goodness you already have the 41?! Wowow you work super fast! Absolutely, I can wait! Just let me know whenever you've gotten the last few and I will send the rest of the bells all together! ♥ Will we be meeting in your town? < :

Oh my goodness you already have the 41?! Wowow you work super fast! Absolutely, I can wait! Just let me know whenever you've gotten the last few and I will send the rest of the bells all together! ♥ Will we be meeting in your town? < :

I will be dropping off the order, if you don't mind (I've already stuffed it into my locker!)
aa yes, I have had nothing to do today! lol. :) 5 more to go~

I will be dropping off the order, if you don't mind (I've already stuffed it into my locker!)
aa yes, I have had nothing to do today! lol. :) 5 more to go~
Okay that's fine! My space near the station is a tad limited.. But I will pick up as you drop so.. That should be fine anyways! < :

I'd love to buy from you! Mostly interested in flowers, but if I were able to buy the 24-hour counter separately from the 7-11 set, I would be delighted!

TBT Forum Username: Freckles
FC:1177-7470-0811
Pre-order: 5 pink carnations, 5 black roses, 5 purple roses, and 5 pink tulips
Total TBT:
Additional Comments: The town of Goosey was recently robbed from and I'd love to have some more beautiful flowers to get her in tip-top shape again! I'm not sure if anything I ordered was part of the "special" so I'm not sure what is 3 TBT each and what is 5, but if you let me know I'll be happy to send payment asap. Thank you!

Can I buy 3 four-leaf clovers for 30? c:

Of course! I will be available after getting one of my pre-orders all done.

I'd love to buy from you! Mostly interested in flowers, but if I were able to buy the 24-hour counter separately from the 7-11 set, I would be delighted!

TBT Forum Username: Freckles
FC:1177-7470-0811
Pre-order: 5 pink carnations, 5 black roses, 5 purple roses, and 5 pink tulips
Total TBT:
Additional Comments: The town of Goosey was recently robbed from and I'd love to have some more beautiful flowers to get her in tip-top shape again! I'm not sure if anything I ordered was part of the "special" so I'm not sure what is 3 TBT each and what is 5, but if you let me know I'll be happy to send payment asap. Thank you!

Hi there! Thanks for making a pre-order :). I'm sad to hear what happened to your town! I'll be happy to throw in a few freebies for you to help you out! Any 'regular' hybrids are 3 TBT, I think I've put 5tbt & 10 tbt pricing on the "special ones" (will double check after this post). You're good - they are all 3 TBT. As for the 7/11 24 Hour Shop Counter, I think I do have one lying around - it is selling for 65 TBT a piece, let me know if you're okay with that.

- Total TBT (with counter) -- 125 TBT (Half = 63 TBT)
- Total TBT (without counter) -- 60 TBT (Half = 30)

- - - Post Merge - - -

CHAUNTER - I'm done your order, I'll send a PM in case you msis this too! Sorry for the caps, I needed it to be **visible** lol :p

Last edited:
Hi there! Thanks for making a pre-order :). I'm sad to hear what happened to your town! I'll be happy to throw in a few freebies for you to help you out! Any 'regular' hybrids are 3 TBT, I think I've put 5tbt & 10 tbt pricing on the "special ones" (will double check after this post). You're good - they are all 3 TBT. As for the 7/11 24 Hour Shop Counter, I think I do have one lying around - it is selling for 65 TBT a piece, let me know if you're okay with that.

- Total TBT (with counter) -- 125 TBT (Half = 63 TBT)
- Total TBT (without counter) -- 60 TBT (Half = 30)

You are too kind, you don't have to do that! :blush: Will definitely take the hybrids with the counter too! Is it okay if I send your first half now? Let me know when you are ready to trade. I don't recall reading in your post which town you prefer to trade at, but I do have room in mine if that's easier for you. Thanks again!

You are too kind, you don't have to do that! :blush: Will definitely take the hybrids with the counter too! Is it okay if I send your first half now? Let me know when you are ready to trade. I don't recall reading in your post which town you prefer to trade at, but I do have room in mine if that's easier for you. Thanks again!

Yes, please do send the half now~ I make all my trades in the recipients town, so yours ^^! I'll take a quick look at what I have, perhaps I can complete this order in a little bit :). I know how much it sucks to get looted/robbed, so I'd like to help!

~~~~~~
Ambo88 - I am ready to for your order if you are. Just shoot a reply here ;)

Thank you so much! I've sent the first half now. I'll definitely keep an eye on this thread for when you restock. I'm going for fairy tale theme so I love the blue, violet, pink, flowers but I like having a variety for sure. :blush:

Thank you so much! I've sent the first half now. I'll definitely keep an eye on this thread for when you restock. I'm going for fairy tale theme so I love the blue, violet, pink, flowers but I like having a variety for sure. :blush:

Will definitely keep that in mind!

I'm ready when you are will send the TBT bells now:rolleyes:

I'm going to be in a trade very shortly, I'll have to trade with you in about 5-7 minutes if that's okay! I'll shoot you a PM.

TBT Forum Username: aries
FC: 4656-7544-6925
Pre-order: 4 pink hydrangeas (and maybe 3 blue hydrangeas when they're back in stock?)
Total TBT: 35 TBT
Additional Comments: ~

I am ready for you~ That counter was a tough one to find - hidden behind some trees. XD.
Remaining balance - 62 TBT, adding you now and will wait for the transfer + gates. Please make sure to add the correct FC (my signature one)

TBT Forum Username: aries
FC: 4656-7544-6925
Pre-order: 4 pink hydrangeas (and maybe 3 blue hydrangeas when they're back in stock?)
Total TBT: 35 TBT
Additional Comments: ~

Sorry for the late reply. My laptop decided to try and blow up on me.... n__n. I'll be adding you to the pre-order list. I'm predicting I can finish this order in the next 20 minutes though! :3 Don't worry about the half payment, this is small and I have half of it already in my possession, so it'll be a one-time payment thing! Thanks for ordering!
edit - going to place you on pre-order list. my backs killing me XD.

Last edited:
I am ready for you~ That counter was a tough one to find - hidden behind some trees. XD.
Remaining balance - 62 TBT, adding you now and will wait for the transfer + gates. Please make sure to add the correct FC (my signature one)

I'll send your bells and open up right away. Thanks again for finding that for me! :) When you get here, you can use the left side of the train station or the right-either is good.

ETA: Gate is open now! Town of Goosey.

Last edited:
I'll send your bells and open up right away. Thanks again for finding that for me! :) When you get here, you can use the left side of the train station or the right-either is good.

ETA: Gate is open now! Town of Goosey.

Alright, thank you! I'll be heading over.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Shop is offline until opened again.
aaand working on counting everything correctly to update the stock #'s!

Leave orders if you wish~ I'll try to get to replying ASAP. :)

I do not have the funds just yet to do so but I was wondering..
Would I be allowed to pre-order a second time when I do? : >

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back