• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling [offline] amiibo card requests! 280+ villagers for 5-25 TBT each!

@zoshi10: he'd be 5 TBT, and you'd be 4th in line!
i do prefer that people use the villager request form provided in my first post, however. :')

@Msfeist: you're welcome!!

--

current villagers available for quick adoption:
diana
marina
lolly
francine
merengue
fauna

still looking for a silver watering can!

--

going to take requests until 5 PM EST & then closing down for the night.

--

requests closed!
i *may* reopen tomorrow for a short time, but if i don't, i won't be reopening until sometime beyond september 9th. see you then!

Last edited:
back from vacation! :lemon:

just updated my villager list to include the following new cards:
whitney
gabi
poncho
harry
filbert
hopper
anicotti
tucker
antonio
pierce
ribbot

the max amount i'll wait for a villager to be claimed has been changed to 20 minutes. :*)

i'm not sure how long i'll be on today, but i do know that i won't be returning til tuesday or wednesday after i close requests later tonight. :)

and, as always, please be sure to read through all rules & the full list of available villagers on my original post before making a request.

now that all that's out of the way, requests are open!

Last edited:
mayor: Ludere
town: Soulsick
friend code:1005-8493-2770
villager: Zucker
payment: 25 TBT

@SarahsNY: request accepted! i'll vm you when he's boxed. :)

It's very nice of you!

mayor: Nephtys
town: Faelyss
friend code: 0791-3997-5452
villager: Felyne
payment: TBT (10)

If I'm right he's an amiibo villager, please let me know if I misunderstood.
Also if it's possible I'd like to request another villager, I have two towns and both have an empty spot :)

mayor: B?atrice
town: L?ov
friend code: 0791-3997-5452 (still haha)
villager: Olaf
payment: TBT (5, tier 6 villager)

I should be around for one more hour, please tell me if it's not enough. Thanks again!

@Laov: unfortunately, i neither have felyne's amiibo nor are those villagers available to move out anyway! :'( villagers that come from amiibo figurines are scan-in only. i use amiibo cards, however, and all of those can be adopted with the exception of the sanrio cards!

i can still get you olaf, though!! i'll message you when he's boxed.

[edit] and you're very welcome! :D

Last edited:
I'm so sorry, I had no idea, I thought he was a "regular" villager from the update. ><
Could I request Rowan instead for Faelyss then, please? He's a tier 6 villager, it would be TBT too. ^^'

Thank you!

@Laov: sure thing! to confirm you want both olaf and rowan, yes? ^_^
and it's no problem at all! :> it's a very common misconception.

It's exactly that, thank you again!
Amiibo's card/figurines are a bit complicated to get when we don't have any to get it haha

I might come back a bit later for other requests when it's done, you actually have a lot of my dreamies but making space takes a bit of time ^.^

@Laov: you're welcome! :) and that's fine by me! i should be here for a few hours at least so feel free to make your requests whenever you have room. n__n

Thanks again for everything!
I'll check if you are still here by the time I have space again, but know that anyway I really appreciate what you are doing. If I can ever do anything for you, just let me know :)

@Laov: you are so unbelievably kind! ^_^ you're welcome, and thank you so much--i'm very happy to help! :')

I just got one more space, could I request a new one please? :)

mayor: B?atrice
town: L?ov
friend code: already added!
villager: Diana
payment: TBT (25)

Thank you!

If it's ok, I'd like to make a last request for tonight! (I promise, after that I stop bothering you ><)

mayor: Nephtys
town: Faelyss
friend code: already added!
villager: Moe
payment: TBT (5, tier 4)

Thank you for everything!

@Laov: you aren't bothering me!! ^__^ i don't mind at all! no one else is requesting so this is keeping me happily occupied. :')
i'll vm you when he's boxed. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

if i don't get any more requests by 11:00 PM EST i'm going to close down for the day.

- - - Post Merge - - -

alright! requests closed. :lemon:

Last edited:
i haven't been active here in over a month! i can't believe how fast the end of the year is going by.

i'll be taking requests for the next few hours starting now. :) as always, be sure to read through my first post before requesting a villager.

Last edited:
Back