• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

North America trading my amiibo card duplicates!

sigh

gulliver stan.
Bells
Vesta
Tortimer
Lucky
Ruby
Coco
Isabelle
Leif
Mint
Lobo
Pavé
Feedback
100% (135) +
title says it all, i'm from the u.s & looking for u.s trades. note that i have never shipped anything before, so i may need help & i will be looking at reviews for someone trustworthy. my cards for trade are not much at the moment, but as i buy more card packs i'll edit this to add:

series 2:
  • kicks #103
  • tia #121
  • tipper #129
  • savannah #133
  • cookie #137
  • carmen #145
  • whitney #148
  • broccolo #149
  • moose #157
  • teddy #161
  • filbert #165
  • julian #173
  • marcel #191
series 5:
  • audie #428
  • petri #438
  • azalea #446
HERE is my google docs list of amiibo cards i currently own + a second tab of the extras i have listed above. i am not very picky when it comes to what i'm willing to trade for as you can see i'm missing a LOT of amiibo cards, but i'd hope for offers of cards from series 3 or non-sanrio welcome amiibo. although in particular i'd also love to trade for marina, gulliver, sylvana, pelly.

Last edited:
Hi!

I'm trying to trade off my duplicates, here's what I have that you need:
048 Sterling, 053 Limberg, 064 Pudge, 151 Groucho, 154 Rhonda, 209 Wendell, 213 Digby, 239 Ricky, 222 Miranda, 286 Cube, and 298 Derwin ...and also a bunch of the series 5 non SP

I'm interested in Kicks, Tia, Cookie, Whitney, Teddy, and Marcel if you would want to trade 1:1 for any of the above

Back