Selling [offline] amiibo card requests! 280+ villagers for 5-25 TBT each!

@zoshi10: he'd be 5 TBT, and you'd be 4th in line!
i do prefer that people use the villager request form provided in my first post, however. :')

@Msfeist: you're welcome!!

--

current villagers available for quick adoption:
diana
marina
lolly
francine
merengue
fauna

still looking for a silver watering can!

--

going to take requests until 5 PM EST & then closing down for the night.

--

requests closed!
i *may* reopen tomorrow for a short time, but if i don't, i won't be reopening until sometime beyond september 9th. see you then!

Last edited:
back from vacation! :lemon:

just updated my villager list to include the following new cards:
whitney
gabi
poncho
harry
filbert
hopper
anicotti
tucker
antonio
pierce
ribbot

the max amount i'll wait for a villager to be claimed has been changed to 20 minutes. :*)

i'm not sure how long i'll be on today, but i do know that i won't be returning til tuesday or wednesday after i close requests later tonight. :)

and, as always, please be sure to read through all rules & the full list of available villagers on my original post before making a request.

now that all that's out of the way, requests are open!

Last edited:
mayor: Ludere
town: Soulsick
friend code:1005-8493-2770
villager: Zucker
payment: 25 TBT

@SarahsNY: request accepted! i'll vm you when he's boxed. :)

It's very nice of you!

mayor: Nephtys
town: Faelyss
friend code: 0791-3997-5452
villager: Felyne
payment: TBT (10)

If I'm right he's an amiibo villager, please let me know if I misunderstood.
Also if it's possible I'd like to request another villager, I have two towns and both have an empty spot :)

mayor: B?atrice
town: L?ov
friend code: 0791-3997-5452 (still haha)
villager: Olaf
payment: TBT (5, tier 6 villager)

I should be around for one more hour, please tell me if it's not enough. Thanks again!

@Laov: unfortunately, i neither have felyne's amiibo nor are those villagers available to move out anyway! :'( villagers that come from amiibo figurines are scan-in only. i use amiibo cards, however, and all of those can be adopted with the exception of the sanrio cards!

i can still get you olaf, though!! i'll message you when he's boxed.

[edit] and you're very welcome! :D

Last edited:
I'm so sorry, I had no idea, I thought he was a "regular" villager from the update. ><
Could I request Rowan instead for Faelyss then, please? He's a tier 6 villager, it would be TBT too. ^^'

Thank you!

@Laov: sure thing! to confirm you want both olaf and rowan, yes? ^_^
and it's no problem at all! :> it's a very common misconception.

It's exactly that, thank you again!
Amiibo's card/figurines are a bit complicated to get when we don't have any to get it haha

I might come back a bit later for other requests when it's done, you actually have a lot of my dreamies but making space takes a bit of time ^.^

@Laov: you're welcome! :) and that's fine by me! i should be here for a few hours at least so feel free to make your requests whenever you have room. n__n

Thanks again for everything!
I'll check if you are still here by the time I have space again, but know that anyway I really appreciate what you are doing. If I can ever do anything for you, just let me know :)

@Laov: you are so unbelievably kind! ^_^ you're welcome, and thank you so much--i'm very happy to help! :')

I just got one more space, could I request a new one please? :)

mayor: B?atrice
town: L?ov
friend code: already added!
villager: Diana
payment: TBT (25)

Thank you!

If it's ok, I'd like to make a last request for tonight! (I promise, after that I stop bothering you ><)

mayor: Nephtys
town: Faelyss
friend code: already added!
villager: Moe
payment: TBT (5, tier 4)

Thank you for everything!

@Laov: you aren't bothering me!! ^__^ i don't mind at all! no one else is requesting so this is keeping me happily occupied. :')
i'll vm you when he's boxed. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

if i don't get any more requests by 11:00 PM EST i'm going to close down for the day.

- - - Post Merge - - -

alright! requests closed. :lemon:

Last edited:
i haven't been active here in over a month! i can't believe how fast the end of the year is going by.

i'll be taking requests for the next few hours starting now. :) as always, be sure to read through my first post before requesting a villager.

Last edited:
Back