• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling [offline] amiibo card requests! 280+ villagers for 5-25 TBT each!

He's back! *Gets excited internally*

mayor: Ploopa
town: Houdini
friend code: Sidebar :)
villager: Shep
payment: 25 tbt (he's not tier 1 but whatever)

@Anactoria: good to see you again, lol! ^__^ request accepted. i'll vm you when he's boxed. :)

--

current villagers available for quick adoption:
diana
marina
lolly
chief
chrissy
stitches
merengue
zucker

and if you don't have TBT/would prefer to pay another way, i am looking for a silver watering can right now and would be happy to exchange one for your villager of choice!! ^__^

--

just accepted an off-thread request for genji and kabuki!

--

requests still open, of course. ^_^

Last edited:
Hey! I would love to have Wolfgang, since I bought him off of someone and he never moved in... instead, I get this ugly gorilla called Boone... I managed to get him to move out (he was in my construction site, I was so annoyed) I'll pay 15 TBT for him? (I cant remember if I asked before!)

you've asked three times about wolfgang now! n_n
i still don't have his card, unfortunately.

Last edited:
Am I allowed to give you a silver can, but redeem the villager later? My town is full right now.

@Imauser: i'm sorry, but i can't do that! :<
i prefer to trade everything 1:1 immediately so i don't have to worry about the trade later on or the next day.

if you make space while i'm online, however, feel free to request the villager then. :)

Last edited:
Oh okay I understand. I read the first post but wasn't sure if the can changed anything lol, thanks for the info! If someone else beats me to it, they can give you it.

you're welcome! i appreciate you taking the time to ask. have a great day!! :)

mayor: Moth
town: Fernwood
friend code: 2724 - 1676 - 1266
villager: Stitches
payment: 25 tbt

@masaomi: request accepted! i'll vm you when he's boxed, which should be very soon!

--

diana
marina
lolly
chief
chrissy
francine
merengue
zucker

still looking for a silver watering can!

Last edited:
Do you have Vivian? 15 Tbt for her, correct ;-;

i do have vivian! i'll vm you when she's boxed.
btw, because she is a welcome amiibo villager, she is only 10 TBT as per my original post. :)

--

diana
marina
lolly
francine
merengue
zucker
fauna
erik

still looking for a silver watering can!

Last edited:
Mayor: Mommy
Town: Sea City
Friend Code: 3196-7787-5338
Villager: Welcome amiibo Etoile
Payment: 10 TBT

@Msfeist: etoile doesn't count as a welcome amiibo villager, i'm afraid. i do have her but she can't be adopted out into other towns.

Aww she's so cute too! Okay thanks, hm.. I'll change then!

Mayor: Mommy
Town: Sea City
Friend Code: 3196-7787-5338
Villager: Erik
Payment: 25 TBT

@Msfeist: request accepted! i'm waiting on vivian to be adopted and i'm fulfilling @babykas's request for bam after that, so you're third in line right now. :)

Mayor: June
Town: Boobopil
Friend code: 4656-6845-1677
Villager: Cube
Payment: 5 TBT

Last edited:
Back