• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

North America Officially CLOSED! Thank you to all who traded with me!

Hi! If you haven't sent our trade out yet, could I add one more card to it? My 219 Anchovy for your 351 Puddles?

I'm sending them out in the morning! But sorry, I asked Crimekiwi for Anchovy right before you posted! >_<

Sure thing! I'll get a pic in a minute. :)

Thanks! I really need to go to bed, so I'll PM pics in the morning if that's okay.

Hi! I no longer need Katt, but I'd be happy to trade if you'd like to revise your offer!

---------------------------------

New cards have been added! Feel free to leave an offer, and I will PM you in the morning :)
Okay! :)

Labelle (104), Mathilda (162) and Filbert (165)
for Leilani (308), Boone (328) and Elise (353) instead?
Also, f you don't mind trading Chrissy (300) for my Frobert (393) and Iggly (397), please let me know.

Last edited:
I have Punchy (EU card), do you want to trade him for Erik?

I don't mind sending first.

Okay! :)

Labelle (104), Mathilda (162) and Filbert (165)
for Leilani (308), Boone (328) and Elise (353) instead?
Also, f you don't mind trading Chrissy (300) for my Frobert (393) and Iggly (397), please let me know.

Yeah, that's fine! I'll PM you!

I have Punchy (EU card), do you want to trade him for Erik?

I don't mind sending first.

Sure! And you don't have to send first! I'll PM you.

Bump! more dupes added! And I only need 9 more cards in Series 1, so I'd love to trade for them :D

305 celeste, 093 bertha, 155 butch, 253 genji, 271 curlos, 292 baabara for 110 leila and 114 blanca, 257 klaus, 276 astrid, 284 chadder?

Last edited:
Hi there!

I have EU cards..
But are you willing to trade 099 Molly for a combination of the following numbers:
001, 014, 015, 260, 321, 379

Hi there!

I have EU cards..
But are you willing to trade 099 Molly for a combination of the following numbers:
001, 014, 015, 260, 321, 379

If you live in Europe, would you mind doing 001 Isabelle and 014 Luna for Molly? Just to make the shipping costs worthwhile :)

Hi. I can send you 157 and 342. I can take from you 169 and 290.

Sure! I'll PM you!

Last edited:
Hi! I have 15 Tortimer and 240 Deirdre that I'd like to trade for 387 Rowan and 213 Digby please! ^^

Do you still have Rowan? He's not crossed out but I saw someone commented above.

Woops NM I see he is now lol

Any interest in trading Tiffany for Olaf, Rocco, & Tank?

Last edited:
Back