• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

North America Officially CLOSED! Thank you to all who traded with me!

Hi! if your willing to post to australia my Timbra #158, Benedict #171, Bettina #174, Boomer #289 for your, Rasher #029, Sheldon #031, Limberg #053, Roscoe #078 ?

Cookie for 002 Tom Nook?
Biskit, Deli, and Midge for Kabuki?
Yeah! I'll PM you!

Hi! if your willing to post to australia my Timbra #158, Benedict #171, Bettina #174, Boomer #289 for your, Rasher #029, Sheldon #031, Limberg #053, Roscoe #078 ?
Sorry, but I'd prefer to only trade in North America >_<

Savanna, Agnes and Marcel for, Truffles, Eggbert and 108 Tommy?

Sure, I'll PM you!

I can trade Deena and Jitters for Pashmina and Gaston?

Yep, I'll send a PM :)

Last edited:
Yeah! I'll PM you!

Sorry, but I'd prefer to only trade in North America >_<

Sure, I'll PM you!

Yep, I'll send a PM :)

Great! Looking forward to it!
I also have Roald and Bonbon if you'd like to trade Chief for them, but if not, these four are all ready to go. :)

I know we traded pretty recently but I ended up with a few more cards you needed. My boyfriend went ham and bought me a bunch of new packs lol. I can offer you my 105 Copper, 216 Franklin, 230 Velma, 236 Freckles, and 288 Curly for your 156 Gabi, 233 Colton, 293 Rolf, 301 Isabelle, and 306 Tommy

I know we traded pretty recently but I ended up with a few more cards you needed. My boyfriend went ham and bought me a bunch of new packs lol. I can offer you my 105 Copper, 216 Franklin, 230 Velma, 236 Freckles, and 288 Curly for your 156 Gabi, 233 Colton, 293 Rolf, 301 Isabelle, and 306 Tommy

Yeah, that sounds good!

Hey, would you be interested in Wendell, Leif, Blathers and series 4 Lottie for Cheif and Kabuki?

Hey, would you be interested in Wendell, Leif, Blathers and series 4 Lottie for Cheif and Kabuki?

Sorry, I'm actually already trading him with someone else, and I forgot to cross him off! My apologies, but I'd be happy to trade Kabuki, if you want to make an offer for just him :)

I mailed off my cards. Cant wait for Marina. Thanks again :)

The full set of 6 Sanrio cards I bought arrived in the mail today! I already had Marty and Toby, so I'd be happy to trade my extras with someone for a good offer :)

Back