Smash Bros Official SmUsh Tournament #1: Release Tourney [Congrats toadsworthy!]

Hi guys,

If games don't happen soon I will have to just eliminate whoever is making the least amount of effort to play. This tourney has gone on long enough as it is.

Get playing!

Hi guys,

If games don't happen soon I will have to just eliminate whoever is making the least amount of effort to play. This tourney has gone on long enough as it is.

Get playing!

we're trying to catch each other...sorry about the delay

It?s already been a month....

Next game is coney vs Javocado. We just have one by one matches until the tourney is done, so it hopefully won't take too long from here.

I won against Jav 2-0, but those were some intense matches...

we went to sudden death at one point

Last edited:
zorn vs toadsworthy! Also if I'm around ping me on Discord so I can watch it!

finals are at 5:30 PM est today! let me know if you want to come watch and I can add you before hand

Good game to all contestants, but we finally have our winner!!

Congratulations to toadsworthy in 1st place, and zorn in 2nd place. toadsworthy will receive 1330 bells, while zorn will receive 670.
Thank you to everyone who played! I understand that the bracket went on a little too long (especially considering the restricted character set, which was a bad idea). If anybody else wants to host the next tournament, feel free! If not, I'll continue to host games.

Back