Smash Bros Official SmUsh Tournament #1: Release Tourney [Congrats toadsworthy!]

I beat Luna MoonBug 2-0 GGs

I beat Luna MoonBug 2-0 GGs

congrats....you beat up kirby...he's pretty cute lol....sorry this is my first time playing smash so basically just looking at screen on what those buttons are for lol...sorry for not being much of a challenge but i had a great time....trying to practice a bit by playing the spirit world...

There is a new match available in the second round - toadsworthy vs zorn. You guys can play this as soon as you want, but a few Round 1 matches haven't completed yet so you have time if you want it! :)

There is a new match available in the second round - toadsworthy vs zorn. You guys can play this as soon as you want, but a few Round 1 matches haven't completed yet so you have time if you want it! :)

up to zorn, I'm cool with whatever... more time to practice is always nice lol

Last edited:
Antonio beat bae-blade 2-0, and then I beat Antonio 2-0. Good games everyone!

i could do wednesday since im free after early afternoon, if not then friday or the weekend. but if you want time to practice on those days thats cool

If its the weekend it will have to be friday because I'm celebrating my moms bday saturday sunday

vjB07FC.png

Only one Round 1 match still needs to be played. There are a lot of losers bracket matches that can be played, so get going!

Rosie kicked my butt 2-0, gg and see you at the top of the loser's bracket :cool:

I would've joined if I had Ultimate, but I won't be getting it until the holidays. I should be able to join the next tournament though. Good luck to all the players in this tournament.

Nox vs Jeremy is the next game that is opened up. Also people in the losers bracket, get going!

Back