• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Of course...

Hbear

Unbearable Person 2k17
Bells
Silver Mailbox
Of course Skye has to put a plot down on April Fool's Day so I can't get her picture... Just my luck :(

I feel you - Pietro is supposed to move into my town today, but I assume that he won't talk about anything but unboxing his stuff... :-/

Well the good thing is you have Skye! Plus it's a good April Fool's joke!

And don't forget, as long as you grow a strong bond with her, you can get her picture. :)
Or you could just time travel to tomorrow and back to today and bam, you can then get her pic

Bones just moved in today to. He'll actually be in his house, but he won't be unpacked either..

I spent a whole night trying to plot Chief in time for april fools, I didn't succeed and he kept plotting his house in all the wrong places. When he chooses to eventually go into an ideal spot it's just a day before april fools. Although i'm not all that gutted because it just means I need to work harder at being his friend, I am gutted that I won't be getting Blanca's picture this year because I messed up on Miranda's question. I hate her so much, I hope she's the next one to leave. I got everybody's picture except hers via guessing because I felt like it would be a more legit means and a good way test my knowledge on my animals.

Last edited:
Back