• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Odd food combinations you love?

Pasta and tuna fish, Mashed potatoes and ranch dressing...
I'll put ranch on almost as many things as balsamic tbh.

This isn't a combination, but I have a bit of an obsession with fresh cream, I can and sometimes do drink that stuff straight. >A> but I like it even better whipped up, maybe with a little bit of sugar but that's not even necessary. Don't even need to put it on anything, I'll just scoop it up with a spoon... that's shameless sorry )':

When I was little I used to like sand on crackers :/ Then my grand-pa introduced me to the spiced meat pie with vanilla ice cream on the top (+ maple syrup sometimes). Now I just put sriracha on everything.

Nutella on chips/crisps is the best!
Heck yes.

I love apple slices, apple butter, or jam on grilled cheese sandwiches, preferably made with a really sharp or very nutty cheese. In my defense, fruit and cheese platters are kind of a thing...

Last edited:
I LOVE dipping regular Pringles chips with Trix yogurt. Lol I remember I was about 5 years old, watching TV. I bought myself some Pringles and my mom comes by and offers me a Trix yogurt. So I'm just mindlessly eating and watching when I have the 2 mix in my mouth and I just realized I really liked it. It's like a salty and sweet kind of flavor.

I know this probably is the least weird food combination, but I get called "weird" for putting soy sauce on microwave noodles? or any other noodles o_o I probably have actual weird food combinations, but I really can't think of them at the moment. I did eat a cracker with whipped cream on top of it though. It wasn't that nice.. it was just really dry.

Last edited:
I'm dying to know how you figured this out.

I was eating a TV dinner that had a brownie and chicken fingers. The ketchup was for the chicken fingers originally but I accidentally got some ketchup on the brownie, so naturally I tried it. I loved the taste and here we are.

I've been told my classic staple, orange juice and peanut butter sandwich combo is a bit odd, but it is to die for. Trust me lol. XD

Back