• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Oceanside Aquariums (Buzzy Bees and Poliwags Cabins)

Here's my little aquarium on the rocks! (+10 internet points if you can spot the pufferfish)
E8xq8fNUYAA-mXp

E8xq8fJVkAIS77Y

Screenshot_20210814-155716_Chrome.jpg

So, I took a different approach to the aquarium theme and went a bit more country. Why go to an aquarium when you can make your own? Fish up your fishy friends and display them here in Saboria's fishing spot and Aquarium. It's a more interactive aquarium! It's a little weird but, I like the aesthetic of it. This build took like four days.
Screenshot_20210814-155735_Chrome.jpg

I need help please! For some reason when I try to chat so I can say my username in game, it just says "Try chatting with others!" Instead of the keyboard.. Maybe I'm just rusty.. But how do I type my username in game again? Hehe
Post automatically merged:

Oh, nvm I am an idiot. I figured it out!

I have a question, is it alright if I take a photo of the screenshot with my phone? It kinda makes the picture quality weird but it's not a filter..

Last edited:
Miracle on Ice? How about an Aquarium on Ice?

Since hockey is currently in the off-season, the ice on my island wasn’t being used. We don’t need vacant ice, so the NHL presents, Aquarium on Ice! Season ticket holders and Poliwag Cabin members get in free. πŸ’™ All others for a small fee. 😬

B1333440-BDE1-4108-B5A9-0564A8FF61DA.jpeg

9358798B-86D1-4EC6-8EA6-4D6F74B88CE6.jpeg

Oh no I realised I messed up!! T_T I made my character say my username in the wrong photo! I was feeling confused about how to text and when I figured it out I guess it just didn't click that I did it wrong. Am I allowed to resubmit or did I really just screw myself over? :(

Oh no I realised I messed up!! T_T I made my character say my username in the wrong photo! I was feeling confused about how to text and when I figured it out I guess it just didn't click that I did it wrong. Am I allowed to resubmit or did I really just screw myself over? :(
People who have messed up before you have resubmitted! I would just make a new post so they can see it!

Wait, is it?? If so, I might be mixing it up with another deadline.. Which means I rushed my entry for no reason :( Darn.. Well I shall repost it anyway just in case the staff will forgive me hehe. If not, I guess I have no one else to blame but myself. Sorry team T_T

I've done the same thing and I got credit for it. Right now it doesn't look like it because the other reactions took over, but I double checked and I got credit.

Worst case, staff will send you a PM or quote your submission here to let you know. I wouldn't post again unless staff directs you to do it.

Btw, something this whole ordeal made me realise is how sad it is that you cannot interact with objects or tools while in photo mode. So I couldn't "activate" any of the moving items so that I can have them in the position I wanted in the shot for the perfect time. Is anybody else bothered by this? :( Or I wish that once you interacted with something, like the horseshoe crab, that it would stay in the second position (on its back) until you interacted with it again so it would go back to normal position. Same with the toy helicopter and everything else interactable. They all stop their actions when I wish they'd hold it. If that makes sense.

I've done the same thing and I got credit for it. Right now it doesn't look like it because the other reactions took over, but I double checked and I got credit.

Worst case, staff will send you a PM or quote your submission here to let you know. I wouldn't post again unless staff directs you to do it.
Oops, resubmitted before I read your post. You're right. I'll wait til the staff tells me it's okay to repost. I've taken down the photos for now :)

I was late starting it when I found out that the large sharks don’t have decent tanks to live in! So I decided to adapt by sinking those terrible pails into the ground, and thus you have my ✨ Stars and Sharks 🦈 Aquarium!!

49F37472-EA62-49EA-BACB-AD85EAE0C040.jpeg

7DF23984-6CBF-4C51-AABE-FB46CC4A8F03.jpeg

74D91A6A-CC80-4F92-AE30-DA7F47BEE4C9.jpeg

Back