• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

:O

Wow those names aren't that great. I'm still gonna call you PKMN and Justin anyway.

Shadow_] [quote="POKEFAB said:
Minoranza said:
Bastoise99 said:
Who did you used to be, because I have no idea. And by the way, I agree with Mino.
Good thing Fish and Mino aren't around...they would kick my but >.<

I'm BAMBAM incase you didn't know

;)

POKEFAB said:
Minoranza said:
Your new names suck.
<small>.</small>
I already put the period on in the original post

;)
I just added the . because it said I needed to add text to the post when I quoted it.

:p
You agree with the names beong horrid? [/quote]
Of course.. J2blahblah is the name of my cabin; the last place cabin. Super Naruto sucks, my mom could think of a better name.

Minoranza said:
Bastoise99 said:
Who did you used to be, because I have no idea. And by the way, I agree with Mino.

;)

POKEFAB said:
Minoranza said:
Your new names suck.
<small>.</small>

;)
*kicks yer bum*

anyway, i find it funny that my prediction in the staff board came true, the second we put a price on name changes, people would line up to do it.

i'm honestly still a fan of the "no name changing" policy...

and yes, these names suck... Naruto is a crappy anime that you probably only like because the "characters" in it are "ninja's" : (

and J2wii7rnxzni2... i just dont understand. D:

who is j24xny anyway?

im betting super naruto is PKMN, because he's had a total man crush on him for awhile...

and Jnumberletterletterletternumber... uhh... justin?

Minoranza said:
Bastoise99 said:

;)

POKEFAB said:
Minoranza said:
Your new names suck.
<small>.</small>

;)
Wow..I had no idea..

Hey.:p

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Don't go overboard guys...
Speaking of which, you cant deny what i said now. D:

"once we put a price on name changes, people will start doing it"

we've had three since then. : (

Go bring it off to the pms. :|

Name changes are dumb, that's why I didn't have any... well, except for when Storm went crazy, but never any serious changes. I estimate you'll go back to your old names in roughly less than... a week.

Bulerias said:
Name changes are dumb, that's why I didn't have any... well, except for when Storm went crazy, but never any serious changes. I estimate you'll go back to your old names in roughly less than... a week.
They have to wait three months. Way to pay attention. :0

Back