:o Zero's a Sage!

I posted that in Zero's thread, is that where you noticed

:huh: I don't know either.

[quote="Shadow_] I posted that in Zero's thread, is that where you noticed

:huh: I don't know either. [/quote]
Yea? What does this mean? I hope an admin isn't messing around but usually admins never do this. Or did Zero step down or what?

OddCrazyMe said:

Yea? What does this mean? I hope an admin isn't messing around but usually admins never do this. Or did Zero step down or what? [/quote]
Maybe an ADMIN is getting rid of every other powerful being on the forum so he can run it. *looks in Smart_Techs direction*

Shadow_] [quote="OddCrazyMe said:

Yea? What does this mean? I hope an admin isn't messing around but usually admins never do this. Or did Zero step down or what? [/quote]
Maybe an ADMIN is getting rid of every other powerful being on the forum so he can run it. *looks in Smart_Techs direction* [/quote]

:eek:

:p On the serious side I wonder what happened.

I noticed this last night. He probably stepped down. He was a very good mod.

I know why now but I'm not supposed to tell people.

I can tell you one thing though. TBT is in big, big trouble...

OddCrazyMe said:

OK, now you just scared me!!!

Koehler said:
OddCrazyMe said:

OK, now you just scared me!!!

Ok I kind of went to far but it's in a little trouble.

Yeah, this is how it went. Zero asked me to return him to Sage, he was tired of being on the Staff. So, I did it for him, and this is where we are right now. No kind of conspiracy, no TBT-on-the-eve-of-destruction scenarios. Everything is good. :yes:

Plus, if I wanted to take over TBT, Storm and Bul would be my first targets. Then, no one could stop me.... :evillaugh:

:p

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Yeah, this is how it went. Zero asked me to return him to Sage, he was tired of being on the Staff. So, I did it for him, and this is where we are right now. No kind of conspiracy, no TBT-on-the-eve-of-destruction scenarios. Everything is good. :yes:

Plus, if I wanted to take over TBT, Storm and Bul would be my first targets. Then, no one could stop me.... :evillaugh:

:p
From what i remember you cant use half of Admin CP, so you wouldn't even be able to do that. : o

Nothing bad is going on...Zero just decided the time is right...
We've had mods and admins step down before...and we're still fine.

:)

TBT is fine, and I guess I should lock this, since I made that post in the bulletin board.

Last thread I'll get to lock, since i still have moderator permission masks >=D

Thanks.

Back