• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

:o Zero's a Sage!

[quote="Shadow_] I posted that in Zero's thread, is that where you noticed

:huh: I don't know either. [/quote]
Yea? What does this mean? I hope an admin isn't messing around but usually admins never do this. Or did Zero step down or what?

OddCrazyMe said:

:huh: I don't know either.
Yea? What does this mean? I hope an admin isn't messing around but usually admins never do this. Or did Zero step down or what? [/quote]
Maybe an ADMIN is getting rid of every other powerful being on the forum so he can run it. *looks in Smart_Techs direction*

Shadow_] [quote="OddCrazyMe said:

:huh: I don't know either.
Yea? What does this mean? I hope an admin isn't messing around but usually admins never do this. Or did Zero step down or what? [/quote]
Maybe an ADMIN is getting rid of every other powerful being on the forum so he can run it. *looks in Smart_Techs direction* [/quote]

:eek:

:p On the serious side I wonder what happened.

I know why now but I'm not supposed to tell people.

I can tell you one thing though. TBT is in big, big trouble...

OddCrazyMe said:

OK, now you just scared me!!!

Koehler said:
OddCrazyMe said:

OK, now you just scared me!!!

Ok I kind of went to far but it's in a little trouble.

Yeah, this is how it went. Zero asked me to return him to Sage, he was tired of being on the Staff. So, I did it for him, and this is where we are right now. No kind of conspiracy, no TBT-on-the-eve-of-destruction scenarios. Everything is good. :yes:

Plus, if I wanted to take over TBT, Storm and Bul would be my first targets. Then, no one could stop me.... :evillaugh:

:p

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Yeah, this is how it went. Zero asked me to return him to Sage, he was tired of being on the Staff. So, I did it for him, and this is where we are right now. No kind of conspiracy, no TBT-on-the-eve-of-destruction scenarios. Everything is good. :yes:

Plus, if I wanted to take over TBT, Storm and Bul would be my first targets. Then, no one could stop me.... :evillaugh:

:p
From what i remember you cant use half of Admin CP, so you wouldn't even be able to do that. : o

Nothing bad is going on...Zero just decided the time is right...
We've had mods and admins step down before...and we're still fine.

:)

TBT is fine, and I guess I should lock this, since I made that post in the bulletin board.

Last thread I'll get to lock, since i still have moderator permission masks >=D

Thanks.

Back