O Canada! O Canada!

Elliot

Bells
Cake
Road to Canada - 2/20/2011 - (6:00AM - 1:50 PM)

Before reading this, Please excuse my grammar! :)

So this is it, We left at 6:00AM knowing we were late since we were suppose to start 4 HOURS before! But oh well. This is suppose to be a 11 hour drive to Montreal, Canada. I slept for about 1 hour and 30 minutes. Ending at 7:30 we arrive at a place called, Maiden. It was a wonderful place, though we didn't eat in there. :) We ate in the car. My car consists of the 5 people, - My Dad, Ferdinand , my mom, Elsa, my brother, Joshua, My grandpa, Necito and me, Elliot . I ate something from McDonalds (Lol :3) which consisted of Egg, bread, some meat? , and i think it's cheese, lol. I was too ful after that, i decided to save my hash brown for later. :0. After that, we headed off! Later on in the hour, My mom gave my hash brown to my brother, Josh. :) Montreal! 285 Miles away!
8:12 AM to 8:15 AM- Looking at my car's view while in the state of New York (NY), I find the scenery to be verrrryyyy, beautiful! The snow on the mountain makes me think of those paintings i've seen a long time ago. The snow is melting though, as we head near Spring. Did the Groundhog see his shadow?
Additional Blog . MineCraft - 8:32 AM. : - Started a new world, loved it! :3 But yet, i couldn't find any coal. So i had to delete it and start another world. Saved me alot of time though, heres what i did, get 6 raw wood in the beginning, make 24 wooden planks, Use 4 to make a crafting table, use 4 to make 8 sticks. Craft yourself a wooden pickaxe, use your wooden pickaxe to mine 15 stone to get cobblestone. Pull out your crafting table and make the following items - Stone Pickaxe, Stone Shovel, Stone Axe. You have no sticks left, and should have 8 cobblestone pieces left, i think. Pull out your stone Axe, and get 53 raw wood, make it into wooden planks. Use the rest of your time to find coal, or make a house. If you find coal and make a house, it should be sun set by the time! This information was courtesy of David, or X. (Insert DAVID's channel here)
8:35 AM - We arrive at Albany in NY, Capital of NY. I wonder to my self, We've been to Albany before and stayed there! But i also wonder, Is Albany having any troubles now? Montreal! 220 Miles away!
8:48 AM Saying to the Audience - I won't blog for maybe a couple of hours? Not sure. Sorry if i saw anything important but couldn't blog it. My laptop is heating on the top of my legs and it's warming it :3. But i'm tired at the moment, more sleep for me! :D *sleeps*. - Elliot.
11:10 AM - Back on the trip, Buffalo NY we are in! :3 I just took a picture of the mountains with my cell phone, it was preetttty! :D Well, we are nearing Montreal Canada! My dad took the short way which was 6 hours instead of 11 hours. Neat huh? Well, i was looking at some of the connections hours ago and i found this one named ,"Rip Van Winkle"and i thought to my self ," Hey we did that play! in 5th grade!" Well i was the main lead too. So i smiled and i thought back about it. We stopped by this resting area called "High Peaks Center" or something like that. I was thinking about maybe recording Montreal Canada and take pictures, not sure if i would show you since I would show people's faces or such. These cars passing by are fading in color, yet my van doesn't fade in color and my family had it for a WHILE. This is a very interesting ride. Looking at these views are absolutely wonderful. If you came to NY, You'll like the views. Have you ever entered a beautiful place? Where was it? Montreal! Here we come!
111:42 AM - Canada here we are! :3! We are arriving at the place where you show your passports, i see the words, Bernard-De-Lacolle, I think there is a word before it, trees are blocking it. This is the border inspection. :3 It takes a while. It looks like those places when you are on the road, you put your coins into the thing to enter, or Pass. This is a very cool place, Canadians out there! I applaud you! :3 This says, "Saint-Bernard-De-Lacolle" What does that say? French people help me out, you hear? Anyways, entering the border inspection, 'tis is very guarded, Canadian flag blooms in the air surrounded by technical webcams, etc. I took pictures of this place. I love it already and we haven't explored all of Canada! :D The border expector says where we are going, whos in the car, etc. We tell him have a good day, and we are off! Hello Canada! How you are doing! : DDDDD! Have you ever been to a border inspection? Montreal! say Hello to your visitors! : D -Elliot!
Additional opinions - 12:50 PM, Looking at these signs while going to Montreal, i find them in French. I do not know French, but they are quite similar to the American one's. The one i like the most about where i am is the horizontal traffic lights compared to the vertical traffic lights in America! My parents are having a hard time finding the place where we are at. But, eh. Good luck to them. :] Have you ever been lost for a LONG time? If so, where was your destination suppose to be? Montreal! Few miles away!
-Elliot

1:50 PM - Here we are! At the apartment door. The baby is very cute, i have to admit, we can hold her, she is as light as a feather! :3 We'll see what happens. Though they don't have any channels, and it's in french. Oh well! : D Time to play with the baby! : D

Back