Cheryll

im awkward
Bells
Blue Star Fragment
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
ど
ぶ
つ
So, November is already here. I thought I will make this. :3 So, November is a mushroom season.

Every day, you will find 5 mushrooms next to either a stump, special stump or oak tree. There are many types of mushrooms, some more rare or under certain conditions than others. Here's the types :
Round - common and white
Skinny - so slender and skinny, it has a brown tip
Flat - thicc and flat. The brown tip is flatter than my self-esteem. :]
Elegant - costs a lot! I think this is more rare, not entirely known. When eaten, it makes your player feel happy.
Rare - these are buried in the ground and only in perfect towns. Okay, I know they are like truffles or something, but it looks like something falling from the sky. ;]
Famous - a toadstool. Drugs. When you eat it, you play a Mario sound effect as you grow then shrink. Sells for a lot!
From those 5 daily mushrooms, 1 will be from the mush series. There is a bed, lamp, table, dresser, wardrobe, TV, chair, wall lamp, forest wall and forest floor.
Oh, just a notice. If you have too many mush furniture or mushrooms outside, there can't be any more that will spawn.
At T&T, there will be the Harvest Series, selling until the Harvest Festival. There is a bed, lamp, table, dresser, bureau, TV, sofa, chair, clock, mirror, wall lamp, wall and rug.
Alright, bye!

Ah yes, fourth Thursday of November. On that day, some rustic music plays. Franklin got over his fear of being eaten so now he is cooking for everyone. :3 So nice. He requests that you need to find ingredients for 4 dishes. Salad, soup, main dish and dessert. What is this, Harvest Moon!? To get those ingredients you don't have in your town, you need to visit your villager's house to see them cooking. Well, more like walking around in a chef's shirt. They usually will request a fish you need to catch. Not sure all the fish that they request but usually a dace, barbel steed, carp, black bass, sea bass, red snapper or a barred knifejaw.
Let me know if there's any other fish
Usually, you can stock up on them so you're prepared. Afterwards, they will give you an ingredient that is most likely something you need. This could be a fruit, mushroom or an exclusive Harvest Festival item. That item could be flour, vinegar, sugar, butter or milk that you need. It's awkward when a cow gives you milk. Usually, they tell you what ingredients they'll use for a recipe and sometimes tell you the secret ingredient.

Hey Franklin. Any recipe requires 3 ingredients and a special ingredient.

Here's the recipes, warning, it is a bit long.
Black means ingredients, Red means special ingredient, Blue means fish/deep-sea creature, Green means Harvest Festival Exclusive item
Salads
Fish Salad - Horse mackerel, Red snapper, Vinegar, Lemon
Fruit Salad - Apple, Orange, Vinegar, Beehive
Mixed Salad - Horse mackerel, Skinny mushroom, Apple, Vinegar
Mushroom Salad - Flat mushroom, Round mushroom, Vinegar, Apple
Oyster Salad - Oyster, Seaweed, Vinegar, Lemon
Soups
Fruit Soup - Cherry, Milk, Peach, Lemon
Mushroom Bisque - Flat mushroom, Milk, Round mushroom, Butter
Shellfish Chowder - Milk, Clam, Scallop, Butter
Bouillabaise - Olive flounder, Red snapper, Sea bass, Lemon
Tom Yum Kung - Lobster, Skinny mushroom, Vinegar, Coconut
Main Courses
Seared Barred Knifejaw - Barred knifejaw, Round mushroom, Butter, Lemon
Pan-Fried Dab - Dab, Skinny mushroom, Flour, Vinegar
Pan-Fried Olive Flounder - Olive flounder, Flat mushroom, Flour, Vinegar
Pan-Fried Red Snapper - Red snapper, Skinny mushroom, Flour, Lemon
Saut?ed Sea Bass - Butter, Sea bass, Round mushroom, Lemon
Desserts
Apple Pie - Apple, Lemon, Flour, Beehive
Banana Tart - Banana, Lemon, Sugar, Beehive
Cherry Pie - Flour, Cherry, Lemon, Beehive
Coconut Tart - Coconut, Lemon, Sugar, Beehive
Mixed-Fruit Pie - Butter, Orange, Pear, Lemon

Afterwards, you get that thing. For the first recipe, if you get the secret ingredient, he'll give you a fruit basket. That is exclusive to Harvest Festival. When you complete all of them with the secret ingredient, he can give you the cornucopia. A trick I use is that you can get non-native fruits from villagers. No trading online. :]

Hopefully this helped someone.

Last edited:
If you have a lot of mushrooms as decorations the mushroom furniture many not appear.

First year my guest town had a lot of museums at the event plaza. Went looking for the mushrooms in November and found no special mushroom furniture. Picking up some of the mushrooms worked and the furniture appeared the next day.

Thanks! Added that. Oh yeah, I want that same features but kind of combining the past of finding him and the forks and knives in Animal Crossing : New York. *sigh* I wish.

Huh! Thanks for the heads up about the mushrooms, I had wondered why it didn't look like I had any new ones in town today! I have a few rare stumps up and I guess they'd already reached the max spawn limit, I'll make sure to clear them up soon xD

Thanks! I wish you could put mushrooms around the path while also getting the daily mush furniture. :/ I wish.

this is a great guide, as always !! and omg even your signature is a helpful guide wtf.....

thanks for taking the time to make these !!

Already got everything I need from this month. Still waiting for December.

Omg this is so helpful! I'm going to catch all the fish in advance now that i know what they'll ask for!

Why do I forget this thread existed? Anyway, here it is to help someone with the Harvest Festival. :p

Back