• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Not sure if this is common knowledge but you can invite your current residents to Harv's Island and get their posters

cheezu

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
0044-9828-4409
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
I'm not sure if many people know about this but I just found out today so thought I'd share.
You can invite your current villagers to Harv's island - not just amiibos.
I thought this is especially cool for the new villagers (if you have them on your Island) since they obviously don't have amiibo cards yet, and, also to keep some kind of a souvenir of the ones that might be moving.
You basically get them when you're selecting furniture to be displayed inside the room on Harv's island for the photoshoot.
The, once you return to your island, you go to the Nookling machine, and you will find their posters that you can now order.

I kind of wish I knew about this yesterday before Rowan moved - he wasn't my favorite but it would have been nice to have a keepsake and I'm not sure what it takes for villagers to give you their photos at this stage.

Wait that's how you get their posters?
...someone tell me that I don't need resetti's card to get his poster tell me there's another way

I just found this out as well! I wished I would have grabbed Benedict's and Bubble's posters before they left.

I saw that last night while I was working on a room for the Easter contest (still need to transfer the screenshots over to my laptop), but I didn't know that would also give you their posters too.

...someone tell me that I don't need resetti's card to get his poster tell me there's another way

You still need Resetti's amiibo card (or figurine) because he's a special NPC, not a villager.
If you want his poster without having to buy his card, then you'll probably need to find someone who's bought the poster before and is willing to sell/trade it to you.

I saw that last night while I was working on a room for the Easter contest (still need to transfer the screenshots over to my laptop), but I didn't know that would also give you their posters too.

You still need Resetti's amiibo card (or figurine) because he's a special NPC, not a villager.
If you want his poster without having to buy his card, then you'll probably need to find someone who's bought the poster before and is willing to sell/trade it to you.
yikes alright thank you

It's only for your current residents, I'm afraid, so you'd still need Resetti's card or a card of a villager you don't have on your island at the moment.
I still think it's nice though as it means I can have keepsakes of all the villagers who lived on my island.

Did not know this! I missed out on Broccolo, since he moved out last week. But I'll be sure to make sure to get all of my current villagers, and any future ones.

Did not know this! I missed out on Broccolo, since he moved out last week. But I'll be sure to make sure to get all of my current villagers, and any future ones.
Yeah, I feel bad for missing out on Rowan's poster too.
I don't think Harv even tells you that there's an option to invite current residents but when I saw this on Instagram and decided to try it out, I thought I'd share it here so more people could be aware. :)

I actually only just found this out a couple of days ago too lol
when I saw I could order sherb's poster I freaked out a bit because I thought that was only found in datamining. now my house has about 8 sherb posters in it (it's not creepy it's flattering. obviously.)

I actually only just found this out a couple of days ago too lol
when I saw I could order sherb's poster I freaked out a bit because I thought that was only found in datamining. now my house has about 8 sherb posters in it (it's not creepy it's flattering. obviously.)
I've got Sherb, too!
I think his poster is one of the cutest ones, to be honest, so I'm not surprised.
I'll probably hang it above my bed.

I found this out thanks to the Easter Photo challenge as well! I thought the only way to get the posters was invite them via amiibo! I was super happy to have Sherb's photo now!

You can do it for any villager and Amiibo that you own.

If you try to catalog anyone else's posters, it won't show up in the Poster menu, but you can still order them by typing in "poster" (or your language's equivalent) into the search box.

I can get you Resetti's poster. PM me for a meet up by Saturday if you are interested.

Back