• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Not A Lot of New Villagers?

i’m personally disappointed by the lack of new villagers - the ones we got are cute but i definitely would’ve loved more or for them to even bring back more of the older villagers ;u;

I mean, I don't mind getting more completely new villagers in the future, however, I would prefer it if they bring back more of the older villagers who didn't make it into Wild World and further. Like Pierre for an example. Ever since that one person created that mod for NH, I see lots of people who didn't know that he exist and would love to have him on their islands now. Same goes for Meow, Bow and others. What they did in New Leaf with bringing back those 50 villagers from previous games with the Welcome amiibo update back then was an amazing idea, so I hope they gonna do something like this again at some point in New Horizons.

Of the eight new villagers, the ones I want (in ranked order):

01. Raymond (Smug cat)
02. Audie (Peppy werewolf)
03. Judy (Snooty bear cub)
04. Dom (Jock sheep)
05. Sherb (Lazy goat)
06. Cyd (Cranky elephant)
07. Megan (Normal bear)
08. Reneigh (Uchi horse)

Back