Normal villagers

louise23

Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Hi everyone just asking thinking of getting normal villagers for my town do they cope each other like lazy and the others do

You mean friendship among each other? My Molly seem pretty close with Bunnie the peppy and Paula the uchi~ but abit off with Rizzo the cranky mouse xD

I find normals to be one of the most boring personalities >.<
I have 2 though
I'm thinking about letting Marina go and I adore Fauna so she's staying forever lol

Last edited:
Bit confused by this, do you mean copy each other, like use similar text when they speak to you and such? They do. But there's no escaping that, all personalities use the same text per personality.
I'm not sure what you'd mean by cope since it doesn't really fit the grammar of that sentence, but they do hang out with each other sometimes, I've seen some cute conversations.
I would say you should get a normal or two, I have two I love.

Last edited:
I like the Normal personality, just because I only have one. I think having at least one or two suits any village really.
They cope well with almost everybody.

Fun fact (maybe or maybe not?): Normals along with lazies are the only villagers that bow down when you leave their house. .-.

Normals are really cute, but IMO they have the most boooooring dialogue in the game. I love so many of them though!

Gah love the normals :)
I have Coco, she had a fight with Rosie today :(
It went something like this

"HYIA Coco!!! We should talk about girly stuff!"
"Uh, ok, what would that be?"
"Well like, dresses and boys and makeup!"
"Umm...I don't know anything about that.."
"Well ok..what do you know about?"
"I read a book on aliens,.Isnt it cool to think that extra-terrestrials might exist?"
"Ugh! I soCANT even talk to you!!!!"
*they walk away*
ROSIE I love you, but this is why coco is my favorite. Pretty sure coco like dr.who as well..heheheh coco :) *hugs*

Normals are really good villagers to have around, but all of the ones I've had experience with have talked about nothing but cleaning and they ask for favors the least. It makes them sort of dull, but they're still really nice most of the time.
At least that's the way it's been in my towns.

Normal villagers are very sweet and they get along with pretty much any personality type from what I've seen.

I used to have two, but now I only have one. I loved that Vesta and Elvis were next door neighbors and they were best friends. It's sad that Elvis moved out and now Vesta is without him. But I really enjoy having her.

As much as any species in the same personality type are the same, it comes down to the preference of looks and species I guess. I can't picture anyone else as my normal personality other than Vesta though.

They are adorable, and have the cutest designs!
Normal villagers can become dull though, if you have a lot since you then see the almost exact same dialogue over and over again.

Back