• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

nookingtons

Towlz

Just a Random Guy
Bells
i want to upgrade to nookingtons, but idk how i bought like alot of stuff and no upgrades yet

i want to upgrade to nookingtons, but idk how i bought like alot of stuff and no upgrades yet
If I'm not mistaken, you not only have to spend a certain amount of money but also have someone else visit your town and buy something from your shop.

If I'm not mistaken, you not only have to spend a certain amount of money but also have someone else visit your town and buy something from your shop.
I don't believe this is the case with the Gamecube game, I think it only applies to Wild World.

just keep buying stuff and buying stuff and he will eventually upgrade :)

I don't believe this is the case with the Gamecube game, I think it only applies to Wild World.

just keep buying stuff and buying stuff and he will eventually upgrade :)
I think it is the case. You can have more then one town if you have two memory cards. Your players can visit each other by having both memory cards inserted. I remember mine only updated after I had my character from one town visit the other.

I think it is the case. You can have more then one town if you have two memory cards. Your players can visit each other by having both memory cards inserted. I remember mine only updated after I had my character from one town visit the other.
i honestly never made that connection in the original game, I guess because it's so easy to have multiple towns and have others visit (whereas it's much harder in WW and CF). I've been playing it since 2008 and I'm just now realizing this lol.

i honestly never made that connection in the original game, I guess because it's so easy to have multiple towns and have others visit (whereas it's much harder in WW and CF). I've been playing it since 2008 and I'm just now realizing this lol.
I love how easy it it to have multiple towns in the original it would be nice if it was that way with the newer games.

Back