• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Interested in buying Nook Miles tickets?

IndiaHawker

Bells
Feedback
100% (57) +
I have a fair amount of IGB, and some TBT - what's the going rate for nook miles tickets, please? Is anyone interested in selling some please? Thanks!

I can sell you some 2 for 1 tbt :)
Amazing, thank you! How much longer will you be online for? I'm having dinner soon then need to sit in the kitchen for a bit for wifi connection to renew my nintendo online and make the trade with you - will you be online for the next hour-ish? Thanks :)

Amazing, thank you! How much longer will you be online for? I'm having dinner soon then need to sit in the kitchen for a bit for wifi connection to renew my nintendo online and make the trade with you - will you be online for the next hour-ish? Thanks :)
Yeah I'll be around just let me know when you're ready!

Yeah I'll be around just let me know when you're ready!
Perfect, thank you! I'd like to buy 50 NMT if works for you (unless I'm getting confused that's 25 TBT?)? Possibly even more after, trying to pick up a dreamie whilst I have a plot free! Will be back to you asap :)

Back