Noob to Forums...Expert on Animal Crossing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bells
Ello! I'm new to The Bell Tree, but I've been playing AC for 4 years. I have the DS version and the wii version. I'm an expert at both! I know everything there is to know about both versions of AC from prices of fish and bugs to all the types of gyriods! Feel free to ask me any questions you have about anything in Animal Crossing!!!!!! :) :gyroidsideways: :gyroiddance: ^_^ :p :D

Seems to be a lack of creativity with the names lately. :L While mine is hardly original anymore, animalcrossing*something* is getting overused. Oh well.

Welcome to the last forum you'll ever be on. o:

animalcrossingexpert said:
what's wrong with double posting? just wondering
There's a perfectly good edit button to add anything extra you wanted to say in the previous post. So there's no need to post twice.

SSgt. Garrett said:
thnx...i understand why now. i won't do it anymore. my bad :L
Okay! Yeah you're new so you get a break. xD But everyone does it from time to time, computer lag.
changing subjects.......do you play city folk often?

SSgt. Garrett said:
Okay! Yeah you're new so you get a break. xD But everyone does it from time to time, computer lag.
No one here really does.

More so a chat forum.

But I really wouldn't know, I never look in the AC section anymore, minimized it.

Nevermore said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
No one here really does.

More so a chat forum.

But I really wouldn't know, I never look in the AC section anymore, minimized it.
well, that kinda defeats the purpose for this forum. but, where can i go somewhere to actually talk about city folk? i signed up to give and get tips.

Nevermore said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
No one here really does.

More so a chat forum.

well, that kinda defeats the purpose for this forum. but, where can i go somewhere to actually talk about city folk? i signed up to give and get tips.
It does defeat the purpose, but some people want to leave it the way it is for some reason, it's very silly.

You could probably search the affiliates to find an active AC community that still plays, or you could hope the few people on here that do play decide to get on.

Professor Gallows said:
Nevermore said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
No one here really does.

More so a chat forum.

It does defeat the purpose, but some people want to leave it the way it is for some reason, it's very silly.

You could probably search the affiliates to find an active AC community that still plays, or you could hope the few people on here that do play decide to get on.
thanks, i finally found someone that agrees...i'll try that. do you play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back