Nintendo Badge Arcade finally coming to the west

I know I've already said this, but I can't wait until it releases on Friday!

I'm going to use this to add some stuff to the free simple 3DS home themes (like the one that's just blue, one that's just orange etc.). The other free themes I have would probably look too busy with the badges as well as whatever's already on them.

I know I've already said this, but I can't wait until it releases on Friday!

I'm going to use this to add some stuff to the free simple 3DS home themes (like the one that's just blue, one that's just orange etc.). The other free themes I have would probably look too busy with the badges as well as whatever's already on them.

Are a majority of the badges Mario, Zelda and Animal Crossing?

I mean, I'm fine with those but I can't say I wouldn't be disappointed if that's it. I haven't seen any Kirby, Donkey Kong or Samus badges ; - ;

Idk it's not released here yet, but the Japanese one is constantly releasing new badges so I don't think it's going to be an issue

So far I've only seen Mario, Animal Crossing, and Legend of Zelda, and some old-school system-based ones, like gameboys and game cartridges and such.

I do see hints of other franchises having badges released soon, such as Splatoon and Pikmin. While they're not out in-game yet, they show up on the game's title screen when you first start it up.

On a random note: I kind of actually like this bunny. He says some pretty funny things. And occasionally turns into a realistic-looking pink bunny.

Last edited:
Are a majority of the badges Mario, Zelda and Animal Crossing?

I mean, I'm fine with those but I can't say I wouldn't be disappointed if that's it. I haven't seen any Kirby, Donkey Kong or Samus badges ; - ;

Japanese version has gotten all of those series. Actually Samus is one of the current sets. I think Donkey Kong was only an 8-bit or SMM set though.

Last edited:
I'm waiting for the Splatoon ones to come out. I've seen some on the bottom screen now as well that aren't in the machines yet. ;;

I really like this little app so far, very interesting. I also like how you can still play without paying. I don't mind checking in every few days to play again.

On a random note: I kind of actually like this bunny. He says some pretty funny things. And occasionally turns into a realistic-looking pink bunny.

I laughed really loud when he GOT REAL then was kinda disappointed when I did. He's definitely funny but I shouldn't be laughing at pay-to-play apps. That's how they get you .___.

I really like this little app so far, very interesting. I also like how you can still play without paying. I don't mind checking in every few days to play again.

I laughed really loud when he GOT REAL then was kinda disappointed when I did. He's definitely funny but I shouldn't be laughing at pay-to-play apps. That's how they get you .___.

Right? That was probably my favorite bit.

It's a shame you can't stack up the free plays you earn every day, but it's nice that you can easily see an indicator for the badges you don't have so that you don't forget from day to day if you didn't get all of the ones in a collection.

So far I've only seen Mario, Animal Crossing, and Legend of Zelda, and some old-school system-based ones, like gameboys and game cartridges and such.

I do see hints of other franchises having badges released soon, such as Splatoon and Pikmin. While they're not out in-game yet, they show up on the game's title screen when you first start it up.

I remember that someone said somewhere (i know really specific but i don't know more than just this lol) that it updates everyday with new machines. I don't know if that is true though...

I remember that someone said somewhere (i know really specific but i don't know more than just this lol) that it updates everyday with new machines. I don't know if that is true though...

It updates more or less every day. For the Japanese version, it's mostly old sets cycling back into the arcade, so for the NA/Europe version it willl be only new ones for a while. Japanese version usually gets a new set or two at an average of once a week I'd say, but it depends on if there are holidays, new game releases, etc. For example, on Halloween we got like 10 new sets, but on a normal week you might get 2 or so.

7995f3c2614d1f8f85d8db3365c49da3.png

They released them so soon. Bless.

I'm hoping that they make a set of spaces and a theme for animal crossing: amiibo festival like they did for mario party 10 a while ago, that'd be really cool!

I downloaded this earlier, and it seems pretty cool so far.

I got a bunch of 8-bit Mario badges, a Mario Mii Maker icon and two Luigi and Daisy badges today. I hope I can get a Rosalina one soon!

Woo! I downloaded this today and got myself the adorable Rainy Day Isabelle set :D

Going to have to try really hard not to spend too much on this.

this rabbit talks like some evil drug dealer.. its scary and not cute, also considering this is aimed at kids.
the rounds are way overpriced 1€ for 5 attempts is crazy. if it was 5 rounds with 5 tries each maybe but wow.. anyway wont spend money on it.
people seem to be happy to be scammed by this, since its upfront about it. they are like: "oh u scary cute bunny wanna scam me, here have some more". xD it's worrysome

about the free plays, when do you exactly get them? i noticed with a little luck you can get 2 or so plays from the training thing once a day. i thought i read somewhere that they notify you about free plays and that there's 5 free plays a day. is that true?or are there other ways? also about the 'shake stage' thing in the japanese version.. how does that work.. or is it not in the game anymore?

Last edited:
The rabbit talks alot and Im say here like stfu bunny ;u

Its so annoying

about the free plays, when do you exactly get them? i noticed with a little luck you can get 2 or so plays from the training thing once a day. i thought i read somewhere that they notify you about free plays and that there's 5 free plays a day. is that true?or are there other ways? also about the 'shake stage' thing in the japanese version.. how does that work.. or is it not in the game anymore?
There's five free practice plays a day. Catching the dummy badges there can give you free plays.

If there's an event that gives you free plays, you should be notified if you signed up for that "great value newsletter" the homicidal maniac told you about.

ah yes that guy.. :O
ok wasnt sure if it was the training thing they meant or how often these 'free' event things happen.

Last edited:
Woo! I downloaded this today and got myself the adorable Rainy Day Isabelle set :D

Going to have to try really hard not to spend too much on this.

Oh, cool! I would try getting the AC badges, but there aren't any of my dreamies at the moment... The closest I can get to that is the Stitches badge. I liked having him in WW and NL, but he's not really a dreamie for me.

Back