• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop Niko's Catalog Service (Over 1300 Furnitures!) [Closed]

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi again can I catalog:
1. white safe
2. beige cat tower
3. natural wood cypress bathtub
4. dark wood den desk
5. black double sofa
6. green double sofa
7. white cat grass
8. floral cream and sugar
9. green portable radio
10. green madame tapestry

Hi again can I catalog:
1. white safe
2. beige cat tower
3. natural wood cypress bathtub
4. dark wood den desk
5. black double sofa
6. green double sofa
7. white cat grass
8. floral cream and sugar
9. green portable radio
10. green madame tapestry

Welcome back to my shop! I am up for a few more hours before bedtime. Just let me know when you're free to catalog them by then. :)

I just got up! :) Do let me know if you can still trade.

Sure thing! Just inform me of your availability. Please take note of the order limit.

I just got up! :) Do let me know if you can still trade.

Sure thing! Just inform me of your availability. Please take note of the order limit.
Hi~ I'm available now, unfortunately we are pretty different time zones it seems so I missed you last night ^^ Let me know when you're available too

I can trade right now but if you'd rather sleep (or go offline) by all means I don't mind~ I can get a ticket ready and be over whenever you're ready ^^

Let's do it! It shouldn't take that long. I will get the items ready and send you a code shortly. :)

Hello ! I’d love to catalog any of the imperial sets you have on hand ^^
-if you do have all of them, it doesn’t matter to me which variation (though preferably not red)

Hi! Can I please catalog the black DJ turntable, light brown poolside bed, green billiard table, red gumball machine, cacao tree, and the white cypress plant?

Last edited:
Hello ! I’d love to catalog any of the imperial sets you have on hand ^^
-if you do have all of them, it doesn’t matter to me which variation (though preferably not red)

I would recommend the brown set because it comes with a table and chair. Just so you know that I am not available to trade right now. I can probably go online eight hours from now.

Hi! Can I please catalog the black DJ turntable, light brown poolside bed, green billiard table, red gumball machine, cacao tree, and the white cypress plant?

I just ordered the black DJ's turntable today and it will arrive tomorrow. Are you willing to wait? :)

I would recommend the brown set because it comes with a table and chair. Just so you know that I am not available to trade right now. I can probably go online eight hours from now.

I just ordered the black DJ's turntable today and it will arrive tomorrow. Are you willing to wait? :)
brown is fine! ^^ im just slowly working my way through the catalog. 8 hrs also sounds good to me! It's past 11pm here so i'm p much done for th night rn!!

Ahhh sorry I actually ended up getting all the stuff elsewhere as I wasn't sure you'd seen my post. Forgot to edit. So sorry!

hello! could I catalog:
surfboard set (excluding cool)
blue air circulator
yellow air circulator
sunburst rock guitar
red arcade seat
LCD TV 50 in

for 1 nmt if I am not mistaken? :0

hello! could I catalog:
surfboard set (excluding cool)
blue air circulator
yellow air circulator
sunburst rock guitar
red arcade seat
LCD TV 50 in

for 1 nmt if I am not mistaken? :0

You're correct! Are you available to catalog them now? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back