• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop Niko's Catalog Service (Over 1300 Furnitures!) [Closed]

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hello~ I'd like to catalogue these please ^^
Serving cart (brown)
Changing room (beige and white)
Fireplace (dark brown)
Tool shelf (black)
Tool cart (gray)
Upright piano (walnut)
Fragrance sticks (brown)
Sturdy sewing box (dark brown)
Tin bucket
Imperial Chest (brown)

Hello~ I'd like to catalogue these please ^^
Serving cart (brown)
Changing room (beige and white)
Fireplace (dark brown)
Tool shelf (black)
Tool cart (gray)
Upright piano (walnut)
Fragrance sticks (brown)
Sturdy sewing box (dark brown)
Tin bucket
Imperial Chest (brown)

Sure thing! Are you available to catalog them now? I will get them ready if you are! :)

Hi,

Can I please catalog the following? I can pay in nmt.

floor lights
dark brown street organ
fall train set
whiteboards (sales, brainstorming)
soft serve lamps (green tea, purple, chocolate)
floral traditional tea set
double sofas (white, light brown, black)
kimono stand
dark brown lecture-hall desk
white monstera

Hi~ Sorry I was busy doing some chores, I'm available now and basically all of the day, let me know when you are ^^

I just got up! :) Do let me know if you can still trade.

Hi,

Can I please catalog the following? I can pay in nmt.

floor lights
dark brown street organ
fall train set
whiteboards (sales, brainstorming)
double sofas (white, light brown, black)
kimono stand
white monstera

Sure thing! Just inform me of your availability. Please take note of the order limit.

Thanks for posting back! Were you able to decide which ten items you want to catalog? :)

Is it per item or per variant? If it’s per variant, then the following please:

Blue floor light
fall train set
double sofas (white)
kimono stand
white monstera

Is it per item or per variant? If it’s per variant, then the following please:

Blue floor light
fall train set
double sofas (white)
kimono stand
white monstera

It's per item. :) For example, you mentioned "floor lights." The entire set contains eight of those. So if you plan to catalog the entire thing, you can only add two more! Anyway, I already received your order. Let me get them ready and send you a code!

This catalog trade only costs one ticket.

It's per item. :) For example, you mentioned "floor lights." The entire set contains eight of those. So if you plan to catalog the entire thing, you can only add two more! Anyway, I already received your order. Let me get them ready and send you a code!

This catalog trade only costs one ticket.

Ahhhh thank you for clarifying! I’m totally okay with the order that was approved. :) Ill bring a ticket. I’ll see you soon!

May I catalogue the beach chairs, garbage bins, grand pianos for 3 nmt?

Just to let you know, there's an order limit of 10 items. You can catalog the entire beach chair and grand piano sets for one Nook Miles ticket! :)

Just to let you know, there's an order limit of 10 items. You can catalog both the entire beach chair and grand piano sets for one Nook Miles ticket! :)
Yes please can I do that! Sorry I forgot while getting excited over the sets hahaha

Yes please can I do that! Sorry I forgot while getting excited over the sets hahaha

No problem! You can always come back tomorrow and catalog the garbage bin set. By the way, I am on a trade at the moment. Are you available now to catalog them? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back