• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Bianca’s Catalog Service and Shop/Turnip Service

Biancasbotique

Sweet Feather
Bells
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Sweet Feather
Red Candy
Feedback
100% (140) +
Please post here and pm me if you are interested so I know the order of the query.

Bianca's Botique Cataloging Service (PRE-VISIT INSTRUCTIONS)

1) Drop off is where I am standing in my office (Customer Service). It has a drop off here sign

2) There is a gift waiting for you there . Please pick it up. One present :)

3) After you unload, I will take you to catalog place. Please follow me to furniture and then to clothes and accessories before cataloging. This is my catalog tour. PLEASE ALWAYS FOLLOW ME UNTIL I SAY “ENJOY”. Do not start cataloging once you see the furnitures. Just follow me first. If you acknowledge this , please cut and paste this to your pm back “I will follow Bianca until she says enjoy”

and tell me your offer!

4) Feel free to explore! I also have a Freebie Zone near Nooks..you wont miss it..

5) After you are done, just say "All done" and you can leave...

Entry Fee: 99K + Unwanted items of any kind (Clothes, Accesories, Furnitures and Songs or Anything really) The more the merrier!

PS: All my customers are automatically registered to my Turnip Service meaning if I have Turnip prices that are high, you are automatically qualified to come and sell your turnips. Just pm me if you want to use my turnip service. Turnip Service is free, exclusive to my loyal Bianca customers.

Customer List (Just for tracking for my Turnip Service- If you want to be removed- pm me)

1. insomniak
2.wearebap
3. sammr
4. Kyrabear

Last edited:
How much to come take a look? :0

i pmed you
Post automatically merged:

Just in for cataloging:

Pink cute sofa
Pink cute chair
Pink Cute bed