Night At the Museum

Grawr

Retired Staff
Bells
Well, I ended up seein' this movie today. It was pretty good, actually....I thought it was gonna be another Man Of The Year ( >_< >_< >_< ) but it wasn't at all. Sort of a surprising twist with the antagonist too...anyway, has anyone else seen it?

I've seen it! I found it pretty good. Man of the year I thought was ok. But Night at the Museum was brilliant!

:D

Gengar said:
Well, I ended up seein' this movie today. It was pretty good, actually....I thought it was gonna be another Man Of The Year ( >_< >_< >_< ) but it wasn't at all. Sort of a surprising twist with the antagonist too...anyway, has anyone else seen it?
I'm glad you don't think it was bad, because I have heard a lot of bad reviews about it.

I don't know whether I'd personally want to see it. The fact that Ben Stiller is synonymous with 'bland humour' in my mind kind of puts me off.

KatzMotel said:
I don't know whether I'd personally want to see it. The fact that Ben Stiller is synonymous with 'bland humour' in my mind kind of puts me off.
Most of the movies that Ben Stiller is in turn out to be funny.

I saw it. It was pretty good.
As an interesting fact: the guy who plays the head janitor was the same guy who played the chimneysweep in Mary poppins.

Acfan said:
I saw it. It was pretty good.
As an interesting fact: the guy who plays the head janitor was the same guy who played the chimneysweep in Mary poppins.
And he had his own show. He's pretty famous, Dick Van ****.

;)

Back