Bells
Tasty Cake
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Cake
Mailbox
What should the next AC be called? This is sorta random, but I think "Happy Trails" would be cute, with a focus on exploration and traveling.

So far its:
Population Growing
Wild World
City Folk
New Leaf
.....what's next?

Definetly not "Animal Crossing: Wii U" or whatever device it will be on. Im not sure since acnl JUST came out last year and I don't want to focus on the next game already.

the Gamecube one's called Population Growing?? I never thought of it that way huh. I thought it was some like side note on the box

Animal Crossing: Snowcapped

Would pretty much be like a normal Animal Crossing game, except in Snowcapped there would be Mt. Fuji (or whatever). It would be an active volcano that erupts whenever the mayor's likability gets too low, forcing villagers to abandon the town and the mayor to rebuild some things. So it'd sort of be like starting over without resetting. The town would be in the forest at the base of the mountain and the very top would be a snowcapped peak, surrounded by a winding road filled with shops and activities (AKA Main St.) A new NPC that is a salamander volcanologist would live on the peak and alert the mayor whenever the volcano gets close to erupting, so the mayor can consult with Isabelle to see what should be done to avoid the eruption. If they want that.

^Sorry for the in-depth description. I get pretty into this stuff ^_^"

Back