• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Newly online

Pillowkin

Bells
I've played since the GameCube game but interested in helping whoever! I just got new horizons 2 months ago and I think it's amazing. :) I only learned about the community recently, tell me your favorite AC memories.

Hi there, and welcome to the forum. I think my favorite memory was playing Wild World everyday after school. It was my escape from the constant bullying. This is a pretty active community and there is so much to do. I hope to see you around.

Welcome to the forums!

Unfortunately, my first "real" AC game was with New Horizons, and I've been playing since release (I played Pocket Camp before that)!

Do you have a favourite AC villager? Do you have a favourite AC memory? 😊

Hi there, and welcome to the forum. I think my favorite memory was playing Wild World everyday after school. It was my escape from the constant bullying. This is a pretty active community and there is so much to do. I hope to see you around.
Hey!! I'm glad you found an escape in something so wholesome honestly. Also glad the community is still alive since it's been a couple years since the latest game released but i assume this game has at least a few big fans still.

Hii welcome to the AC/Nintendo community! This is always a chill, interesting and artsy place so I hope to know you'll fit right in.
Post automatically merged:

I played wild world A LOT, and now I'm into NH a lot :) I've owned each AC game and love how customizable the Switch is, meaning my paradise island and console ^.^

Hello Hello, welcome to the forums. If you have any questions about animal crossing I’ll do my best to answer any of your questions. I’m glad you really like new horizons it’s my favourite game btw :)

Welcome to the forums!

Unfortunately, my first "real" AC game was with New Horizons, and I've been playing since release (I played Pocket Camp before that)!

Do you have a favourite AC villager? Do you have a favourite AC memory? 😊
I watched a video recently that reminded me you could kick balls in the original game. I remember kicking balls and snowballs into the river and being happy/devastated at the same time. It made me wish we could kick and dribble in new horizons but I know the first thing I would do is kick the community ball into the river or ocean?? My favorite villagers are mitzi, merry, and the birds.

Hii welcome to the AC/Nintendo community! This is always a chill, interesting and artsy place so I hope to know you'll fit right in.

I played wild world A LOT, and now I'm into NH a lot :) I've owned each AC game and love how customizable the Switch is, meaning my paradise island and console ^.^
I agree, I think free reign of island design is very cool. It's like we were promoted lol. I'm not very good at landscaping though which is something I learned quickly from this game 🤔

Last edited:
Welcome to TBT! ^^ I'm glad you're enjoying New Horizons so far! My first AC game was New Leaf, which I started on New Year's Eve back in 2019. It was a fun way to start out the game, and it made subsequent New Year's feel extra special.

Welcome to TBT! ^^ I'm glad you're enjoying New Horizons so far! My first AC game was New Leaf, which I started on New Year's Eve back in 2019. It was a fun way to start out the game, and it made subsequent New Year's feel extra special.
I like seeing the holidays too. I think the amount of inclusion in them is cool and it was my first introduction to other cultures the first time I didn't know what something was lol.

Back