• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

NewER Super Mario Bros Wii

ZOMG, IT'S HACKING!! NOT ALLOWED ON ZETABOARDS!! MUST BE LOCKED!! D:

No, but seriously, if we can't discuss Brawl hacks, then we can't discuss this. >_>

Hmm, sounds pretty interesting, except the Sewer World, who the hell wants a sewer world?

And Freezeflame sounds like a rip-off of Banjo Tooie's Hailfire Peaks, but on concept alone sounds like a solid game.

Rawburt said:
Hmm, sounds pretty interesting, except the Sewer World, who the hell wants a sewer world?

And Freezeflame sounds like a rip-off of Banjo Tooie's Hailfire Peaks, but on concept alone sounds like a solid game.
It's based on Freezeflame Galaxy from Super Mario Galaxy, lol.

Tyeforce said:
Rawburt said:

It's based on Freezeflame Galaxy from Super Mario Galaxy, lol.
Oh yeah, that's right, I forgot about that zone, haven't played Galaxy in a while. Kinda weird to have an entire world based off a Galaxy in SMG. But it's a great them, great in Banjo Tooie and SMG.

So when is this coming out? Tye, i will request that you just send me a file of the homebrew hack for this already set up. I'll try and pay you, but this looks realllly good.

Like the art:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Likey</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
2qji2hh.png
</div>

Back