NewER Super Mario Bros Wii

ZOMG, IT'S HACKING!! NOT ALLOWED ON ZETABOARDS!! MUST BE LOCKED!! D:

No, but seriously, if we can't discuss Brawl hacks, then we can't discuss this. >_>

Hmm, sounds pretty interesting, except the Sewer World, who the hell wants a sewer world?

And Freezeflame sounds like a rip-off of Banjo Tooie's Hailfire Peaks, but on concept alone sounds like a solid game.

Rawburt said:
Hmm, sounds pretty interesting, except the Sewer World, who the hell wants a sewer world?

And Freezeflame sounds like a rip-off of Banjo Tooie's Hailfire Peaks, but on concept alone sounds like a solid game.
It's based on Freezeflame Galaxy from Super Mario Galaxy, lol.

Tyeforce said:
Rawburt said:

It's based on Freezeflame Galaxy from Super Mario Galaxy, lol.
Oh yeah, that's right, I forgot about that zone, haven't played Galaxy in a while. Kinda weird to have an entire world based off a Galaxy in SMG. But it's a great them, great in Banjo Tooie and SMG.

So when is this coming out? Tye, i will request that you just send me a file of the homebrew hack for this already set up. I'll try and pay you, but this looks realllly good.

Like the art:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Likey</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
2qji2hh.png
</div>

Back