• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Animated Commercials

Yanrima~

History-loving Princess
Bells
Purple Hybrid Rose
Orange Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Just like my previous thread talking about "spooky" or "creepy" commercials. This time, I'm basically talking about animated commercials this time and I do want to ask this question: what are your favorite animated commercials or the most memorable animated commercials?

For me, it's the Japanese Mario commercials (Mario Kart 64, Super Circuit, Super Mario Bros. 3) because they're just that good. And the Mario kart commercials are smooth and stylish.
(The Mario animated commercials have no right to be THIS good!)

Feel free to share your favorite animated commercials.

Last edited:
Japanese game commercials from this era always made me really sad that they thought to make full cartoons in these particular styles. The first Sonic game also has a really interesting one.

This is my definitive voice for Yoshi, so I'm always a little bit annoyed that Yoshi's Story completely rewrote how he sounds.

Gonna share some more of animated commercials I find really nice. Especially this one because of the claymation portions of the commercial. Stop motion animation in general is interesting.

Love love love the United Rhapsody in Blue commercials, this is my fav!!!!
Sally Cruikshank is so talented!!! I love her colorful funky work!

those jjba commercials for ultrajump are just the best animated commercials that i can think of off the top of my head

Back